• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSF At-Cost Thread Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSF At-Cost Thread Orphans

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
After fulfilling all of my at-cost thread orders during my hiatus, I had this pile of orphaned pins left over. I've lost track of which of these are extras that were never in a drawing, which are pins that the winner declined to purchase, and which are pins I that had a winner drawn for but somehow they were never charged or sent the pin.

So, if you won one of these pins from my thread drawings but were never charged or sent it (or if you paid for it but never received it o_o ), please let me know so I can get your pin to you!

Any pins left over after a week (next Thursday, October 12) will be dropped into the Leftovers section of my main thread. (Meaning these are not for sale right now; first I need to give people a chance to claim them if need be.)

orphans.png

Patriotic Tiana
Patriotic Jessica
Cutie Tremaine
Cutie Hook
Cars 3 Now Playing
Gideon PTD
Andrina PTD
Roger PTD
Eilonwy PTD
Taran PTD
Phoebus PTD

You might have do another round of drawings for some of these. :) I am also interested in the two Patriotic pins, but I thought we were supposed to wait to ask until next week.

If there will be a drawing, please put me for:
Patriotic Tiana
Patriotic Jessica
Cutie Tremaine
Cutie Hook
:wiggle::io:
Thank you so much:halloween::halloween::x:

I'd be interested in the following if they go unclaimed.

Patriotic Tiana
Patriotic Jessica
Cutie Tremaine
Cutie Hook
Andrina PTD
Eilonwy PTD

If you're collecting names here, I would be interested in all the PTDs. Thanks!

Wow, glad there's so much interest! :)

I won't be taking names from here, as this thread is mainly for people who these may belong to to claim them. But it looks like I should probably do at least some of these as drawings when they go into my main thread.

Sorry guys, again, this thread isn't for taking new names. That will be in my main thread. This thread is for people who have won these already to claim them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back