• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Available Pin list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Available Pin list?

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Was hoping someone could help me out. :wavey:

At one point I was on a website listing all of the DSF pins and their pictures. It was also indicated if the pin was sold out or not. I would immagine that most all of their pins are sold out :doh:, but on the other hand would like to believe that there are some pins left. :x:

I cannot find this page again and quite honestly don't know if it was even real/accurate.

Any assistance would be great!!!

When you go to www.disneysodafountain.com there is a link that says "Limited Edition Merchandise". That used to bring up a page listing all their pins with pictures and notes if they were sold out or still available. Problem is, it was rarely accurate on what was still available. Now that link leads to www.odpt.com but it doesn't tell you what's sold out or not. Sadly, the only real way to find out what's still there is to go there and look!

When you go to www.disneysodafountain.com there is a link that says "Limited Edition Merchandise". That used to bring up a page listing all their pins with pictures and notes if they were sold out or still available. Problem is, it was rarely accurate on what was still available.

I think this is where I was and what I was looking at... No wonder I can't find it anymore.... LOL

LOL Dan. There were some older pins that I had seen online when I was snooping around and the site I was on said they were not sold out. But since I cannot find it anymore I couldn't even begin to decide which ones they were to even call about. I personally have never stepped foot in the store, so I don't even know how things work there. I have ordered over the phone ~ Sunday Specials. Haven't been able to get ahold of the LE's due to the waiting period. Anywhooo... Suppose I need to just make a road trip down there and check it out for myself :) LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back