• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Brave Release June 22, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Brave Release June 22, 2012
dalakersrnumba1 said:
You never got me that list!!! :(

I don't trade with Lakers fans 
Jk Jk. Sorry I totally forgot. We will talk Thursday night. Can't wait to see you

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I just got off the phone with Patty at the DSF and she said the Midnight line up was something they were talking about long ago and that its first come first server. Just a heads up for people who may not know and think the midnight line was official and may miss out on the awesome pin.

ThestitchITCH said:
I just got off the phone with Patty at the DSF and she said the Midnight line up was something they were talking about long ago and that its first come first server. Just a heads up for people who may not know and think the midnight line was official and may miss out on the awesome pin.

Thanks for the great info. See you there

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Is anyone that's going planning on getting two sets or anything? I'm currently disabled with an injured hip and can't even wait in line at the grocery store, let alone hours for a pin release. This movie is something very near and dear to my heart and I'd really love to get a hold of these pins. I can try and pay a little over cost but not sure how much. My disability payments are not exactly making me rich. *lol* Please email me at yazuha at hotmail dot com if you're willing to do this huge favor for a fellow pin collector and Brave lover. Thank you!!

Am going to be wearing my Kings jersey, i guess look for me, lol. I should be there around 1 am. Anybody taking pins to trade to pass the time??

Last edited:
So I'm pretty much at the mercy of DPFers and while I don't have much faith in the kindness of strangers (that statement is not meant to reflect on anyone in particular, please don't be offended, just a lot of negative experiences) I'm hopeful someone can help me out. I no longer live in LA, well California and I cannot make the event and I SO want these Brave pins. If there is anyone that will help me out, I would so love it and appreciate it.

Good luck to all you BRAVE pin fans out there! Be sure and bring a heavy jacket and or blanket to BRAVE the predicted cold weather at night! I hope you all get the pins you're looking for!

It probably won''t be super cold, but with our June gloom and a cooler friday, sat, & sun predicted, it'll be a bit nippy by 3:00am! My motto is, better to have a jacket and not need it, than need it and not have it! Good luck all!

im so nerves about tonight, i wont be able to get there until 7pm because i get off at work at 630pm. will I be fine?

Can someone post photos? Curious who needed to be first.

I'm leary of posting line photo's after the crucifixion of Applecore. Then again he directed it at people. Maybe some random shots when everyone is sleeping and faces are hidden. Sometimes I wonder if there aren't some felons on the run or something with how upset people get.

I'm leary of posting line photo's after the crucifixion of Applecore. Then again he directed it at people. Maybe some random shots when everyone is sleeping and faces are hidden. Sometimes I wonder if there aren't some felons on the run or something with how upset people get.

Only ONE person really had some objections after the fact. And you are right, it was after the fact of being called out. But I guess when you are caught trying to let a group of people cut in line, you have to take it out on someone. Legally, there is nothing anyone can do as it is a public place. I took those pics down because too many other folks not involved were getting messaged and THEY didn't need the additional drama in their lives. But to see that the animosity is going to be a continued item, I can clearly see how some people can not move on to more important things in life.

I am not there to enjoy the party due to the fact that I am not really into Brave pins, and I am about to start a new job Monday. I would much rather spend my last few days of my first retirement at the park trading pins for food...lol

And to everyone BRAVE-ing (cheesie huh?) the line at DSF for pins...be good to your neighbor and don't let the cutters in!

Last edited:
We were also told that they'd periodically check on the line to make sure there aren't any shenanigans. Plus if you aren't here with your wristband when they pass out the vouchers, tough luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back