• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Brave Release June 22, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vibe for this release is so much more relaxed compared to the storybook release. This is all due to the wristbands I think. Much better.

*fingers crossed* that everyone I've pretraded/purchased from is able to get the pins. :D :anxious: SO grateful that I still have an opportunity to get these pins, living on the opposite side of the states!

Am on my way now. I was planning on leaving later, but guess not. No jersey, just a kings hat and shorts. Ingot 3 square tattoos on my leg.

Seriously? That's crazy! Are they making you camp out all night or can you leave & come back with your wristband?

That is up to the person with the wristband. The wristband means you were in line when the wristbands were handed out. Tomorrow morning they will issue vouchers at xx:xxAM. If you are not there, you will not get a voucher. But who knows what time they will hand out vouchers.

I think it's great they used wristbands this time! No need for worrying if you will be pushed out of line because people saved spots for 7-8am arrival of their friends. THAT has happened way too many times. Hence the drama from the last release...

weRsiamese said:
Seriously? That's crazy! Are they making you camp out all night or can you leave & come back with your wristband?

If you're not here when they hand out vouchers you won't get a pin - and it's not clear when they'll hand those out. So time for pillow and blanket forts!

We are staying overnight. The wristbands are great. At the Little Mermaid PODM release so many people cut in line at DTD. A few people were asked to leave and told they would not be able to purchase the pins that they had cut in line and there were several witnesses that saw it.

I was told there will be a couple random checks of wristbands between 9:00pm and 9:00 am... If you miss them it is the same as leaving and you may not get the voucher in the morning that is needed to buy the pins...

So people without the wristband might have a chance of getting the pins??

What makes me mad is that I went and talked to a manager of the DSF they said that, "we are not allowing people to line up until midnight." and then they go and start handing out wristbands. I really don't like being misinformed. Cause it's messing things up yo.

So I guess we can now assume that the next pin release, people will start lining up 2 days in advance. Before you know it, some of you will be living there just to be able to have a spot in line! :rofl::crazy:

Is anyone selling their extras? Or trading? My friend got there right after the line filled up. I'd be happy to pay whatever you're asking for. I need a set:) thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back