• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Brave Release June 22, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying overnight. The wristbands are great. At the Little Mermaid PODM release so many people cut in line at DTD. A few people were asked to leave and told they would not be able to purchase the pins that they had cut in line and there were several witnesses that saw it.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Too bad a picture of the line cutting offenders was not taken by me so I could call them out and be crucified again!

But it is GREAT that they are using wristbands to keep those early morning arrivals away at DSF. To the person at the back of the line, ONE person cutting means they would spend all night camping and get nothing. But to the ones that let their buddies cut in, it just means they got theirs and boo-hoo to everyone else.

I know there's no chance of anyone getting me these pins now. I'm almost in tears. I was really hoping for these. I'm sure all extra sets will go directly to Ebay and into people's 'will trade for an arm and a leg' books =/ Still, if there's a chance that someone out there will be getting an extra set and wants to do a huge favor for another Brave fan who is physically disabled, please do contact me! Thank you!

OH NO! :( So sorry you did not make it, Joey! I could cry... for you and me both! I was so excited about you getting my set.

Anyone else who did make it and plans to trade or sell them PLEASE let me know!! I AM BEGGING!! I have been so excited about these and plan to be a completist as much as possible for the Brave pins. Been in love with this movie ever since the first preview of it. I sure don't want to miss this set. :(

I don't mean to sound like a smart alec but how does anyone really know if they will be a Brave fan and want to collect the Brave pins or not when they haven't even seen the movie? And how can a movie you have not seen be dear to your heart?

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound like a smart alec but how does anyone really know if they will be a Brave fan and want to collect the Brave pins or not when they haven't even seen the movie? And how can a movie you have not seen be dear to your heart?

Plenty of previews! lol You know the storyline, watch the previews. You typically know if it is a movie you will love or not. I adore the storyline, love Merida, etc. I knew I would love Up and Wall-e before I ever watched them as well. ;) Sometimes you just know. I have been crazy excited over this one coming out. I never said it was "dear to my heart" (LOL) but I just planned very early to collect pins and other items from this movie as it looked like something I would really enjoy!

I also love Merida b/c of her beautiful hair...lol

Plenty of previews! lol You know the storyline, watch the previews. You typically know if it is a movie you will love or not. I adore the storyline, love Merida, etc. I knew I would love Up and Wall-e before I ever watched them as well. ;) Sometimes you just know. I have been crazy excited over this one coming out. I never said it was "dear to my heart" (LOL) but I just planned very early to collect pins and other items from this movie as it looked like something I would really enjoy!

I also love Merida b/c of her beautiful hair...lol

I know you didn't. I wasn't referring to you but to someone else.

She was referring to me, and yes I do feel like you're picking on me. But as others have stated, sometimes you just know. I love anything and everything celtic. I love the setting. I love the plot. I love her personality. I'm an archer, a horse rider, and relate to her character. You can all make fun of me and laugh for saying it's near and dear to my heart and that's fine, but I won't take my words back because I mean them. Everyone has things they connect with, and when a simple preview can bring you to tears, you know that this is one of those.

I put my order in at the end of May . As soon as I saw the monthly release I ordered everything I wanted and was chomping at the bit to hear from her and when I did it was good news . :anxious: to now receive then .

Yeah, my DPF friend is #6 in line, now that's commitment, so thankful for them doing this.
cant wait, now to buy a marquee on evil bay, since no one else is selling one.
gnite everyone!

To Rachel,
There were free preview screenings of Brave last week across the USA, even in Missouri - Kansas City and St Louis! So, many of us are Brave fans already and we aren't of Celtic ancestry. :)

LOL Im just bummed that Brave is scottish as I heard rumours before the first trailer she was supposed to be Irish but then when I saw the trailer and heard the scottish accent I was kinda disappointed but then Im just nit-picking XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back