• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Brave Release June 22, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a few media & preview screenings of Brave in the last couple weeks here in Los Angeles. I saw it here at the Academy of Motion Pictures where I work last Saturday morning at 10:30am. I loved it, and you will too! I wasn't interested in waiting for the Brave pins last night, (now if they were Haunted Mansion, I'd be telling a different story!) I live very close to the DSF, so to help keep my fellow DPF members awake, I made a run over to the DSF line around 9:00pm and brought everyone some Oreo cookies and to meet some members I hadn't met yet. I also went into the DSF and got myself the Brave CD soundtrack while I was there. I LOVE the music & songs! So how did everyone do? Did you all survive the night? What all did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back