• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, just seeing this now and I had a discussion with my husband... He gave me permission to just buy Rapunzel off Ebay. I can see this is going to be madness and I'm guessing that line up for the chocolates set will probably start Wednesday night with most coming Thursday for wristband line up. Just a guess though...Will Soda Fountain allow this? I'm confused... if people line up in the alley for wristband distribution... isn't the point of wristbands kind of defeated then...? :O

When people start guessing line up times people start freaking out and line up super early and then everything goes to chaos :facepalm:

Everyone just show up when you please. Remember that they are just little pieces of metal :)

When people start guessing line up times people start freaking out and line up super early and then everything goes to chaos :facepalm:

Everyone just show up when you please. Remember that they are just little pieces of metal :)

My apologies, I thought it was a valid question. I think it's safe to say that with Rapunzel and Up being present this release is already slated for chaos...

You are correct. The only other train sets are from Disneystore.com.

The only one I saw on pinpics was the Alice Toys for Tots single pin from last year - but no ice cream on the pin. I didn't see any Alice multi pin train pins from DSF. There was a Mad Ice Cream Party series, but no trains in that one...

My apologies, I thought it was a valid question. I think it's safe to say that with Rapunzel and Up being present this release is already slated for chaos...

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but lots of people predicted multi day waits for the BatB PoDM that never materialized.

The only one I saw on pinpics was the Alice Toys for Tots single pin from last year - but no ice cream on the pin. I didn't see any Alice multi pin train pins from DSF. There was a Mad Ice Cream Party series, but no trains in that one...

I think what they are talking about is the previewed DSF Alice train set that was revealed at Mickey's Circus. They didn't have a release date, but the pins were awesome! :) there should be a picture of them somewhere on the forum. :)

I think what they are talking about is the previewed DSF Alice train set that was revealed at Mickey's Circus. They didn't have a release date, but the pins were awesome! :) there should be a picture of them somewhere on the forum. :)

Yes, I saw those in the photos on the OnceUponAPin facebook DSF Preview photo album - but, no ice cream as part of those cars ;)

Just seen on ebay someone has presale of the tangled one for $150 o_O do people think it would even go that high right off the bat?? Hope everyone who genuinely wants the pins can get them.

Just seen on ebay someone has presale of the tangled one for $150 o_O do people think it would even go that high right off the bat?? Hope everyone who genuinely wants the pins can get them.

Oh ... lordy...:shock::facepalm:

I don't know what to say about that. I think that's inflated to a crazy degree and actually, I'm hoping someone doesn't panic and buy it at that price out of fear of not getting it because that may set the Ebay cost standard at what other's list it at unfortunately if it sells :(
Crossing my fingers that for those who need to resort to Ebay that the standard price ends up being MUCH lower than $150. Even if by some horror it does start off at that price... hopefully it comes down. I've noticed that even PTD Punzel seems to have now peaked a little bit. The majority of the ones listed at above $85 don't seem to be selling as much now (I think).

Point being: Stay hopeful, don't panic :)

Last edited:
I'm sad to say I think this pin will peak at $150 the moment it is released. It will be the Rapunzel PTD all over again in the beginning where people sell it for ridiculous prices (PTD reached $100 really fast) and then this forum will breakdown into turmoil as people refuse to trade their's away. Then the pin, like the PTD, will lose value quite fast (the PTD only goes for around $60-$70 now at best) but still will be worth a pretty penny. Considering this pin is no doubt better than the PTD (one of the only Rapunzel pins I like enough to want), it will sell for more than $100 off the bat I think and when it does go down, it will still be very high.

I'm sad to say I think this pin will peak at $150 the moment it is released. It will be the Rapunzel PTD all over again in the beginning where people sell it for ridiculous prices (PTD reached $100 really fast) and then this forum will breakdown into turmoil as people refuse to trade their's away. Then the pin, like the PTD, will lose value quite fast (the PTD only goes for around $60-$70 now at best) but still will be worth a pretty penny. Considering this pin is no doubt better than the PTD (one of the only Rapunzel pins I like enough to want), it will sell for more than $100 off the bat I think and when it does go down, it will still be very high.
I have to agree with you. And unfortunately, they released the flyer too late for me to request the days off. The good - no stress for me about the actual release. The bad - stress later on the bay while I fork over that pretty penny. Lol

The plight of being a Rapunzel collector I guess :( Good thing I'm only after 3 Rapunzel pins, 2 of which are impossible anyways haha (Flynn in Chair and Designer)

On a happy note, an new Rapunzel and Flynn just went up for $125...that's right, ONLY $125 OBO. I find it funny how first a $175 was put up, then a $150, now a $125, let's continue this roll and reach $75 by tonight!!!!

The plight of being a Rapunzel collector I guess :( Good thing I'm only after 3 Rapunzel pins, 2 of which are impossible anyways haha (Flynn in Chair and Designer)

On a happy note, an new Rapunzel and Flynn just went up for $125...that's right, ONLY $125 OBO. I find it funny how first a $175 was put up, then a $150, now a $125, let's continue this roll and reach $75 by tonight!!!!

Now at $118

But I have serious doubts that'll go for less than $100 when it's released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back