• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF February release flyer !!! OMG
Up and Tangled on the same day. That line is going to form a week before the release. I'm disappointed that we're getting another Lady and the Tramp marquee pin. There's already been two. I'd like to see marquees for movies that haven't had one yet.

Up and Tangled on the same day. That line is going to form a week before the release. I'm disappointed that we're getting another Lady and the Tramp marquee pin. There's already been two. I'd like to see marquees for movies that haven't had one yet.

I'd love to see The Incredibles :)

I want to move to CA. seriously. I so want that Rapunzel and the Ellie and Carl! take pity on those of us that live in cold freezing Chicago. lol

And PLEASEEEE do not hoard these pins ppls! Just get ur alotted 2 of each so everyone can enjoy and trade these beauties :)

Hey just thought I put that out there ^^ lol

Can we please please pleeeeeeeeeeease not even start this discussion? It always ends in an argument :\

Oh, man, my partner is going to really want that Mulan on Khan pin with the other soldiers. It's a $13 pin, how much would it cost to have someone here on the board buy one for me to send it? I usually don't bother with these releases but she would really love that one.

Where's my Aladdin Marquee ;A;

Hey, guys. I'm just throwing this out there- but, you know its my birthday feb 9th and I would love that Tangled pin. ;D

Can we please please pleeeeeeeeeeease not even start this discussion? It always ends in an argument :\

Oh sorry ^_^;; didn't know that always happens, my bad, not looking to start fires over here :/ But seriously I hope this doesn't turn into a PoDM-like Apocalypse... I pray there's a wristband distribution for this.... I REALLY Want the boxed chocolates pins!!! And I know the earliest I can get there to be in line is Friday evening bc of work :/ Hopefully that'll do it so I can have these pins to collect/trade.

Like the box of chocolate pins but I have to have all the Mulan pins! She is my main collection along with small world!

I guess I'm alone on this one, but I'm not a fan of the chocolate set :/ I do however loooove the Mulan pins and OMG a new Si and Am pin. That's my winner, must have the new Si and Am!! Woohoo!!

... I really really wish they would do something like these pins online so people like me have a chance to buy them at non-ebay prices.

Oh sorry ^_^;; didn't know that always happens, my bad, not looking to start fires over here :/ But seriously I hope this doesn't turn into a PoDM-like Apocalypse... I pray there's a wristband distribution for this.... I REALLY Want the boxed chocolates pins!!! And I know the earliest I can get there to be in line is Friday evening bc of work :/ Hopefully that'll do it so I can have these pins to collect/trade.

You will more than likely have to camp out Thursday for wristbands on Friday. Then back to DSF on Saturday. That is how they have done it in the past.

Adding my name to those begging for Rapunzel. I will set up a pre-trade for sure! Pre-trade, Pre-Sell, both! LOL!!

Last edited:
Well not gonna get these even though I want them. Ill admit it tho I'm more excited for Robin Hood and maid Marian instead of the other pins
Me too! I don't collect Robin Hood, but that pin is really pretty! :)

But yes, good luck Tangled and Up collectors. Good luck. :anxious: I also don't get why there is another Lady and the Tramp marquee. Give us something new!

EDIT: Forgot to comment, it is nice to see Rapunzel in a different pose for once!

Last edited:
You will more than likely have to camp out Thursday for wristbands on Friday. Then back to DSF on Saturday. That is how they have done it in the past.

If that happens ^^^ I'll be golden bc I can go straight from my internship Wednesday night and camp out until Thursday morning for the wristbands if they distribute them Thursday. Praying to the Pin Gods that that will be the case :x: Otherwise i could potentially be screwed on this one :/ I'll try to stay positive though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back