• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Jeff is trying to say is that he wishes they would show movies that they haven't made marquee for at the theatre instead of showing films that they've shown countless times like Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid, etc

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm _all for_ more marquee pins! :p They should do a Disney film festival- New movie every day for a week or two, and at least a new marquee for every one! :hsd:

hint: Jessica Calendar pins???

But would that be considered a surprise pin? We already know they are doing all 12 months of the year with her calenders... I guess it's just that we don't know what they look like. I wonder if that'll be released on the 1st, or with one of the events. I'd be kind of disappointed if that's the sole surprise pin at one of the event releases...

I think what Jeff is trying to say is that he wishes they would show movies that they haven't made marquee for at the theatre instead of showing films that they've shown countless times like Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid, etc

Thanks for clarifying for me. That is what I meant. I guess some of it depends on their Blu Ray release schedule since they stopped doing the 3D transfer re-releases.

Those mulan pins are amazing! I want them so badly. I guess I'm going to have to try to get them from someone though ><

Is there anyone willing to try to get me the mulan ones? I can try to get them cast member pins in exchange or I can pay for them lol.

Last edited:
we were at the DSF tonight and I saw the flyer with Stitch and Angel, Flynn and Rapunzel and my god everything awesome, well chizzz, I guess I might just have to take a couple days off from work just to buy some pins woo camping here I come, because I did not see a wristband distribution on the flyer so I take it no wristbands?

Last edited:
AAAHHHHH!!! LOVE the Lady and the Tramp pins and especially love that there is a Si and Am one!! I'm pretty sure this is the first one with them on it that DSF has done and wish they would've done the marquee with them perched on top of it, looking down at the words or something on the bottom, that would've been really cute. It being an ice cream train kind of ruins my hopes of seeing some L&T PTDs any time soon, but probably wouldnt get a Si and Am one anyways. I'm really hoping this isnt a camp out/wristband release because I dont think I'll be able to take Wednesday off work, but neeeedd these pins! Si and Am and L&T are my main collection, so I will be there somehow.

LOVE the chocolate box ones, but $17.95? Ouch! A Tangled AND Up pin at the same release? Oh boy, this is going to get ugly! Not just before the release and the whole wristband/lineup because no matter HOW they do it, people are going to be disappointed/upset if they dont get them, and then we'll have the ugliness afterwards of people getting mad at those that got them and wont give them to them for cost. Happens every big release and this one's going to be bad. I'd love to have all of those except the Stitch one, but dont want to camp out as long as I know people are going to and dont want to pay what these will end up going for, so I will wish those that do plan on going good luck in getting thier pins. :)

Oh. My. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2::shock:

Looks like the DSF alleyway will be my second home in February.... :facepalm:

Ok might as well start talking about this now.... How early are ppl camping out for the February 2nd release.....???? Pleaseeeeeeeeee do not tell me I have to spend more than 48 hours camping out for those pins :(

And PLEASEEEE do not hoard these pins ppls! Just get ur alotted 2 of each so everyone can enjoy and trade these beauties :)

Hey just thought I put that out there ^^ lol

Thank you! I agree im still bitter about the PTD Rapunzel, 2nd person to be told I wouldn't get one, and I can't get any Rap PTD love from anyone, then I get home and see so many up for sale on the bay, and all I could do was shake my head,and I had promised to help a couple forum members to get them one too by bringing Jordan, he's a good helper for forum friends :) but I had to message them and apologise and let them down, I wish there was a way to know whos selling and who's trading and keeping and have the e-bay sellers at the back of the line, lol!

AAAHHHHH!!! LOVE the Lady and the Tramp pins and especially love that there is a Si and Am one!! I'm pretty sure this is the first one with them on it that DSF has done and wish they would've done the marquee with them perched on top of it, looking down at the words or something on the bottom, that would've been really cute. It being an ice cream train kind of ruins my hopes of seeing some L&T PTDs any time soon, but probably wouldnt get a Si and Am one anyways. I'm really hoping this isnt a camp out/wristband release because I dont think I'll be able to take Wednesday off work, but neeeedd these pins! Si and Am and L&T are my main collection, so I will be there somehow.

LOVE the chocolate box ones, but $17.95? Ouch! A Tangled AND Up pin at the same release? Oh boy, this is going to get ugly! Not just before the release and the whole wristband/lineup because no matter HOW they do it, people are going to be disappointed/upset if they dont get them, and then we'll have the ugliness afterwards of people getting mad at those that got them and wont give them to them for cost. Happens every big release and this one's going to be bad. I'd love to have all of those except the Stitch one, but dont want to camp out as long as I know people are going to and dont want to pay what these will end up going for, so I will wish those that do plan on going good luck in getting thier pins. :)

Hehehe im one of the mad/bitter/sad ones, who drove as fast as I could and waited 4 hours which is long when you have kids with you, lol, poor Eden.

I know I'm going to try to camp out if its possible. I just hope it isn't like what happened when the new PTD Rapunzel came out. My family was right at the cut off for not being able to get any of the Rapunzel PTD pins. It would be another huge disappointment if I camped out waited so many hours just to make it to the cut off again. Seriously I don't think I could handle being so close to a Rapunzel pin just to be the person at the cut off point. So crossing my fingers it will all work out and I can get my Rapunzel for my collection and a stitch for my boyfriends collection. It'd be nice to be able to get Rapunzel at pin value for once too. Well Good luck to all who's camping and hopefully it won't be too crazy even thought they are releasing Rapunzel, Up, and stitch pins all at once.

Hehehe im one of the mad/bitter/sad ones, who drove as fast as I could and waited 4 hours which is long when you have kids with you, lol, poor Eden.

Yeah my poor baby she was super fussy especially since her Dad forgot to pack her cup in the diaper bag. She was so miserable waiting in line. I know that if do wait in line for Rapunzel I will make sure to see if one of her family members can baby sit her because I could not put her through waiting in a line like that ever again. It was the first and last time Eden will wait in line with me for a very long time.

Yeah my poor baby she was super fussy especially since her Dad forgot to pack her cup in the diaper bag. She was so miserable waiting in line. I know that if do wait in line for Rapunzel I will make sure to see if one of her family members can baby sit her because I could not put her through waiting in a line like that ever again. It was the first and last time Eden will wait in line with me for a very long time.

Jordan has school so, I don't know what to do if I take the days off, because My dear pin friends I have made are going to want some of these.

Oh you were definitely not one of the bitter ones IMO, I actually thought you handled it very well considering how far you drove & waited and how close you got-that sucked! When I saw you say you were leaving that morning, I was hoping you'd get one. I didnt go because I was scared what happened to you that day would happen to me! lol

Well... guess it's time to get back to work...

*dons raggedy clothes* *starts clanging a metal cup against metal bars*

ALMS? ALMS FOR US NOT IN CALIFORNIA? MULAN MARQUEES FOR THE POOR?

*holds up a cardboard sign reading "WILL WORK 4 PINS"*

Well... guess it's time to get back to work...

*dons raggedy clothes* *starts clanging a metal cup against metal bars*

ALMS? ALMS FOR US NOT IN CALIFORNIA? MULAN MARQUEES FOR THE POOR?

*holds up a cardboard sign reading "WILL WORK 4 PINS"*

Haha ^^^^ soooo me too right now! (the will work for pins sign part XD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back