• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! **DSF "im gonna wreck it" ** THEOTHERSTEVE "im gonna fix it" CRAZY AMAZING ZAP!!!

ZAPPED! **DSF "im gonna wreck it" ** THEOTHERSTEVE "im gonna fix it" CRAZY AMAZING ZAP!!!

livin_free_asmy_hair

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Omg omg omg..

Where to start i guess the the start is a good place to startt...

So as many lovely socal pin traders...i went to dsf to wait for the bts pins...
It was a nightmare to say the least..i wont go into details..but im sunburnt and sh#t hit the fan..
To say it nice anyways....they changed it to one set and with everything going on..and the events of the evening..my husband got his wrist band cut off.it was decided..and they refused to talk to us...
After 3 days in the sun and being toold we get one set...i was super upset.

I concidered sellling my pins and quiting...cutting off my band and forgeting it

So this morning comes along..and i take my spot in line..and wait wait wait wait..
Finally after a few hours it was my turn to buy mine...im so ecited!

Got them and they r all damaged..i wanted to cry AGAIN!!

then im looking at them tring not to lose my cool..and someone is behind me..

I turn around and ita theothersteve...he says i have something for u....confused i took a breath and carried on..he said we would meet up in a little bit becuase i was tring to trade for not damaged beloved tales.. becuase mine were..

So about an hour gose by..and i see theothersteve and he walks up to me..

Hands me a bag...i look at my hand in disbelief...

There sat dsf wreck it ralph pins!!.
The marquee....vanelope racer...the hero medal..and ralph punching!!

Omg i can believe it....he is such a nice person...the last few days really wore on me

Alot!!! I feel like people r only out for them selfs..way to much..and it isnt fair..

Absoluty in love..and couldnt be more grateful!!!

For
YOU MADE IT ALL WORTH IT TO ME!!

...sorry dont know how to upload my pics..sadly! But it dosnt make it any less aing!

**Also wanted to say a special thanks to.jordensmom...for the pizza and soda...ur hug made all the difference...its the little things as well

That's awesome,take care of the sunburn too,get some nozema and put it in the fridge for about an hour and then put it on the burn,it will relieve the pain

Wow. Steve is pretty amazing and I'm excited for you. It was a very stressful few days. Not something I want to experience again. Our pins were not the greatest either. Flaws here, flaws there. Very frustrating to wait so long and pay so much money for pins of that poor quality. I'm glad you were on the receiving end of such awesome zaps. Congrats.

We kept missing each other at various pins events over the past few months and I thought Maddy had left DSF early...so when I mentioned this to Laney (aquata) and Melissa (mali87), they told me that she was just across the room...Finally!!! I went over to her and told her I had something for her and needed to go across the street to the car to pick up the pins that I had been carrying with me for what seems like forever and when I got back, Maddy wasn't anywhere to be seen...damn! Missed her again...so I walked with Melissa and Laney to their car out in back of DSF and there she was...finally!!! After recovering somewhat from the pins that were now in her hands, she insisted that I look in her pin bag to see if there is anything I wanted and I she gave me [pinpics]16133[/pinpics] WDW - Beauty and the Beast DVD Release after I told her that Stained Glass designs are among my favorites...so awesome!!! Makes the past few days all worth while.

Back