• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF NBC pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF NBC pins

DoomScarf

New DPF Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
I was told that none of the LE 300 pins sold out at the DSF event on October 22nd. Is this true? If so, would it be possible to still get my hands on any of the pins?

I'm pretty new to pin collecting so I'd like to know how I'd go about getting one if they didn't already sell out or if anyone has an extra for sale. (Or if not, then a photo of the back of the pin at least so I can see what the back/backstamp looks like.)

I wanted this pin: [Pinpics]87541[/Pinpics]

PM if you have an extra details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Two weeks after release, you can call DSF to order directly from them (and they will ship to you). No PO Boxes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back