• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Release this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it just occurred to me. The Stitch LE300 is $12.95 and the Donald LE150 is $8.95. Would it not make more sense to reverse the pricing, the one that has a higher production run be at a lower cost?

UPDATE: FYI
I did a quick pin run to DEC in Burbank and DSF in Hollywood this afternoon (90 minutes away). All of the Tangled pins plus the surprise Magnifying Glass pin are still available as are the Christmas/New Years pins released on December 4.

Thank you Austin for picking the pins up this weekend!! Appreciate the efforts and the communication! Thanks again!

Hey Snazzy, just to let you know, I was there last week and did the same for a number of traders on the site.
I also needed more than one of the donald pins but was OK on all others. I actually needed 3 and just asked nice people there if they would be so kind as to purchasse them for me and they did.

I even did one at the counter and just asked a gal if she was getting one and when she said no, I asked right there if she would buy me one. The casy members were even cool with it.

Just sayin.

BTW, do I know you? I did not know you were local. Thanks for the info on the magician, I responded back in a PM.
If I knew you were going a day sooner, I would have gladly went with you. You can answer in a pm but what city are you in?
I would have loved to have gone again as i do have a local friend who cant make it and needs 2 of each.

Let me know,

Dan

Is anyone planning to go this weekend? If so, would anyone be willing to pick up the Tron Light Discs three pin set for me. I will forward money, etc.

Kind of a long winded way of saying "bump".

Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back