• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Releases -June-

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may think you're in the back, but you always a stand out in the crowd ;) ... the girl with the big fat....lanyard(s) :D

Lol, I read it as the big fat girl with the lanyard. I was like that's not our Amy! She's a cutie, but it is true about being like that colored cream hamster at the end of the line. Amy you know that we will look out for you.

I will likely be that bewildered looking cream colored one that is just chillin in the back. I always end up in the back, ha!!

lol that cream one never even makes it past the starting line before the gif resets haha :lol:

Yay I'm so excited for the Ray pin!!!

You might be the only one so far to openly state love for only Ray and no Tangled characters as far as I can recall haha

I agree with Psycho Pixie on this one. The Freak show/circus theme just has so many possibilities. I'm expecting a big character for a surprise poster pin.

They always could do a surprise one for that release, but it seems like they only do one a month and if that's the case, they'll do it for MU. Like with this month they used it on the Iron Man release when they could do a lot with the Soda Bottles. I mean, designing sweet flavors off of characters? Any character from WiR is perfect, but they could do so much with Snow White and apples, Mary Poppins and sugar, Jasmine with jasmine tea, some tropical flavor with anyone that comes from a tropical location, Lefou's brew, and many others but something tells me there won't be a surprise release for it :(

I'm calling it now... a surprise 4th of July pin of Carl Fredrickson dressed as Uncle Sam holding red, white, and blue balloons!!! :drool:

If that ends up being the pin...

cute-gif-up-wow-Favim.com-238440.gif

I'm calling it now... a surprise 4th of July pin of Carl Fredrickson dressed as Uncle Sam holding red, white, and blue balloons!!! :drool:

That would be fabulous! I love all these pins... Monsters! Fireworks! Wonderful. I agree there are a lot more things they could've done though. Maybe the circus posters will be a longer series with more releases in the future?

You might be the only one so far to openly state love for only Ray and no Tangled characters as far as I can recall haha

Team Ray!!Yay!! It's not a big group but I see it as a good thing that I don't collect Tangled lol it would just be constant headaches for me.
I'm happy with this lovable little Firefly :)

Like OOOMMMGGG!! Is that a BONGO BEAR PIN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm dying here OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! Will definitely be in line for that little beauty! YAYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back