• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Villain Calendar Discussion - December Release - Stabbington Bros/Mother Gothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Villain Calendar Discussion - December Release - Stabbington Bros/Mother Gothel
EEEEEE DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love his sneaky little side-eye!

What kind of flaws this time? I noticed a lot of pin holes in several of the calendar pin's fronts. I wonder if the glitter in the enamel makes it easier for bubbles to get in?

My mum and dad were holidaying in LA and happened to visit DSF when the calendar released, so I actually got one! It's not in perfect condition but I'm really pleased that they got one for me :)

What kind of flaws this time? I noticed a lot of pin holes in several of the calendar pin's fronts. I wonder if the glitter in the enamel makes it easier for bubbles to get in?

The pin holes is what I've noticed other people say. It might be because of the method the manufacturer is adding the glitter. If I remember right, some will mix the glitter with the fill and fill the area all at once while others will add the color, then pour the glitter on top and scrape/shake off the extra.

I have also noticed nearly every one in this series has had some major paint dips.

12314740_1074976495887119_2617929675064218409_o.jpg

Apparently this is available to buy by phone if you donate to Toys for Tots.

Wow, this is the first time that I know of where you can do phone orders for a pin before you can buy it in store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back