• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
I need someone to take over this thread!!!

Can someone arrange with a MOD to close this one,
and YOU, whomever you may be,
can start a new thread of the Pin Sundae Updates.

I dont want this one closed until one of you wonderful folks
commit to making a new one to be stickied and replace this.​

That's unfortunate Kristine :( I'm sure someone here would love to offer ^_^ I sadly am going to be off a bit more now that school is staring up. I can usually get on every other day, but I think people who get on everyday would be much better suited.

Kristine.. I will take over the updating since the lovely members of DPF are always nice to post pictures about pins... but I never really get up to Hollywood much. So unless someone with first hand access wants to take over I will take it.

Yep, just saw that too... Pic:
She's an LE500 too...

GSF_SnowPTD.jpg

Last edited:
Kristine.. I will take over the updating since the lovely members of DPF are always nice to post pictures about pins... but I never really get up to Hollywood much. So unless someone with first hand access wants to take over I will take it.

I only just realized there was a request to take this over... I'm willing to do it as well. I usually hear about the changes here first, but I just happened to walk into the store a few minutes ago and saw that it changed. But I seem to be on the forum every day (at least weekdays), so I can always update the thread, and have an easy way to host pictures too.

Biebs won't be laughing so hard when he gets convicted of felony vandalism and gets deported to Canada and is not allowed back in the U.S. That'll put a damper on his career...

Not sure if this has been posted before, but just picked up snow white, they allow substitutions w/o an extra charge, so if you want hot fudge instead go for it! It's not an additional $1anymore, YAY!

Biebs won't be laughing so hard when he gets convicted of felony vandalism and gets deported to Canada and is not allowed back in the U.S. That'll put a damper on his career...

Off topic but I agree, anything that'll teach him a lesson because right now, no messages are getting through. If that means not getting the Snow White PTD, he needs to learn something (sarcasm on the "no Snow White PTD").

I have 2 snow white ptd for sale or trade preferably other ptd. I collect stitch, merida, and maleficent. or 27$ shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back