• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
Ok, super newbie here, do these sundae/desert pins change on a daily basis??? How do people keep up? lol, being over in Rhode Island I don't stand a chance but I'm very intrigued by how this all works!

Pretty sure they just change when the current one runs out. I believe most of them are LE 300 and a few are LE 500.

That's correct, as soon as one runs out they have another one to take its place. We'll see how long Snow White lasts tomorrow since she is LE500, but it sounds like a lot of people have picked her up already.

Pic:
GSF_PTD_Zazu.jpg

Yeah, wasn't expecting the 2nd pin post, at the very top of his tail...
Silver metal, still has the DSF logo on it...

Hey guys, I created a new thread for PTS (and GSF release flyer) releases. Psycho Pixie wanted someone to take it over, so I started a new one. Hopefully we can get that one sticky'd and we will stop using this one...

I figured I'd combine PTS and the monthly flyer into one place so we can easily find out what's going on at the GSF...

I have always wondered why the edition sizes are different on certain delights compared with others?

Because some characters are more popular than others ;) They generally use the 300 on the characters that they are less popular (Zazu, Mickey Soda Jerk, Hamm) while the more popular characters (Vanellope, Snow White, Red Pascal) get higher edition sizes so that more people can get them, since more people will want them.

On that note, here is a link to the new PTD thread since Psycho is taking a little time off ;) (can't blame her for how long she has kept this thread up and running :lol:).

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...in-Trader-Sundae-thread-PTS-is-Zazu-1-27-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back