• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
sorry was away from the house for oh... a day, and away from the computer all day too. lol

FYI folks. you are more than welcome to ask a MOD to update the thread. i have noooo issues with mods editing this thread for accuracy.

And Odie is now OUT! New PTD is...Steamboat Willie (again).

66585e1032440131420a22000aef140c.large

Image courtesy of DPF Mobile :)

Last edited:
I picked one up tonight (apparently the first one after they'd run out of Odie). It says it's LM 300.
10921251745_0a4b79a482_z.jpg

10921385504_50c335f1e0_z.jpg

I wasn't impressed by the sundae either. It needed fudge or something. I was there around 8:30 Sunday night and it was really empty.

Hi Corvyn-if you're still in need of this pin,, I can pick one up for you and bring it to Disneyland when you come down, we can trade w/LE or at.cost($15+2 for parking).
sorry my ID info is sketchy, but i I don't have a computer, work just off my phone but I'm reliable. Let me know, I check my emails at daricemori@gmail.com. : )

You can make changes to the sundae now

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Good to know! I just remembered reading here how there were no substitutions, so I didn't even bother to try. I suppose it's more feasible for them now that some of the rush has died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back