• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]
I think it would be cute if it was Merida for February and she was holding a bow that looked like Cupid's bow instead of her traditional one and maybe she could have a smug look on her face like "are you serious?" lol.

The suspense waiting for it to be released is killing me!!! hehe

tumblr_inline_mwd6l0DfLe1rm5dv7.gif

Me too! I am getting up early and making the drive from Las Vegas for the weekend at Disneyland. Hoping I can make it out to DSS Saturday for the pin releases and would love a shot at getting the calendar one too!! :D

March -
Merida or Tiana (Cause of St. Patricks Day or Mardi Gras as someone pointed out)

march I see either tiana ( mardi gras) or Merida ( st. Patricks day) cause disney would screw that up knowing them...

Um guys, you do know that Merida is Scottish not Irish? I don't think it's likely that she would be celebrating St Patricks Day. She'd be waiting till November to celebrate St Andrews Day or she might have partied on Burns Night in January but February isn't a big party month for the Scots :)

Um guys, you do know that Merida is Scottish not Irish? I don't think it's likely that she would be celebrating St Patricks Day. She'd be waiting till November to celebrate St Andrews Day or she might have partied on Burns Night in January but February isn't a big party month for the Scots :)
Uhmmm hence why I said disney would mess that up. I know Merida is Scottish not Irish...

I don't think Elsa would be in this set she is a queen not a princess. Anna is more than likely the only one to get a coronation ceremony, Elsa will more than likely give her the crown and welcome her to the royal Disney court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back