• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Rapunzel calendar pin for my 7 year old daughter and she totally loved it. She just started bugging me last night about the February calendar, which made me wonder about it so I did a google search and found this fun discussion. My money is on Snow White for February : ) What date did they release the Rapunzel one?

I got the Rapunzel calendar pin for my 7 year old daughter and she totally loved it. She just started bugging me last night about the February calendar, which made me wonder about it so I did a google search and found this fun discussion. My money is on Snow White for February : ) What date did they release the Rapunzel one?

It came out New Year's Day. That's why it seems like such a long wait for February!

1836895_705065156211590_72106428_o.jpg

February DSS Princess Calendar, any idea what date it will be released?

FINALLY!!! Hehe yay I'm glad that their friends are on the front!! This ones so cute! I guess it's not belle :lol:

Maybe we could change this thread to just being about the calendars? Instead of just February's :)

They practically toll us yesterday it will come out today. Because they had to close early due to inventory.

FINALLY!!! Hehe yay I'm glad that their friends are on the front!! This ones so cute! I guess it's not belle :lol:

Maybe we could change this thread to just being about the calendars? Instead of just February's :)

good idea! change the thread's title. :)

Im not quite sure how to change it :lol:

edit post, but then go to advanced, and you will see the title and you can change it.

okay, so this means that most likely all the animal friends will be on the calendars, right? so what about the princesses that dont have animal friends... like Belle. would she have Chip?

edit post, but then go to advanced, and you will see the title and you can change it.

okay, so this means that most likely all the animal friends will be on the calendars, right? so what about the princesses that dont have animal friends... like Belle. would she have Chip?
Belle has an animal friend. Its Beast. lol :p

:facepalm: :cry:Ahh Poo. Is anyone going that can grab an extra for me to trade/buy? Rajah is my main collection and I'm stuck at school/work in SD
Any help is much appreciated :)

Changed the title :)!!

I hope Belle is with phillipe, as cute as chip is, I collect Belle and also collect Phillipe, so its 2 birds with one pin :p

oh, yeah, I forgot about Phillipe. well, he's not really an animal friend like Rajah or Pascal, but he's an animal, so that counts for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back