DSSH 6/30 Release

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by pearlc, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pearlc

pearlc New Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Hello, is anyone going to the pin release tomorrow? I am, but I’m not super interested in any. I am just going to check it out since I live nearby and have always been curious - before I knew anything about pins, I’d see all these people in the mornings and wonder why they were there. If anyone has a pickup request, I’ll do my best depending on the number voucher I get. Hopefully there will be good PTD ones. (Am I understanding this correctly that they always release PTD the same time they release the pre-announced ones, and if you have a number greater than 300, you skip the announced ones and go straight to PTD? Do you have to eat the sundae then and there? I don’t know about ice cream that early in the morning)

Please let me know if this post is not allowed in this forum!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018
  2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    509   0   0

I edited the thread to delete the reference to sales; you can only do that in the marketplace section of the forum.

For the PTDs, since there still is one left (Doc McStuffins), whoever gets higher than 300 can go to the PTD line and buy the PTD, if they so choose, to help it flip. Those with #1-300 can also purchase PTDs to help it flip and when the last Doc McStuffins sells out, as long as it is still during the release, then there will be a new set of 3 PTDs released.

3. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

During the release you can only get the ice cream to go (they don’t have the store set up for people to sit around inside). Or you can choose to just get the pin with no ice cream.

4. pearlc

pearlc New Member

0   0   0

#49! Hopefully all the doc mcstuffins get sold out.

5. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Great number!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.