• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far! Tomorrow is the cut off date so be sure to sign up for what you need to! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

This is pretty awful because I know how hard you guys are working on this but I am going to have to pull out of the Library, and the Princess Silhouette Pins. I would really still like to remain in the BATB Marquee drawing and the BATB Cracked Mirror Lottery. I am so sorry for the confusion and continuing to make more work for you. I have been in your coop before and know the hard work and dedication you put into it to provide our members these items at cost and that is very much appreciated. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.

This is pretty awful because I know how hard you guys are working on this but I am going to have to pull out of the Library, and the Princess Silhouette Pins. I would really still like to remain in the BATB Marquee drawing and the BATB Cracked Mirror Lottery. I am so sorry for the confusion and continuing to make more work for you. I have been in your coop before and know the hard work and dedication you put into it to provide our members these items at cost and that is very much appreciated. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.
Don't worry about it, I certainly won't hold anything against you lol. You're off the list. ^_^

Alright, assuming no one else drops out we need to fill
The Beast Die Cast
Belle Silhouette (Sand Blasted)
and the Cinderella Silhouette

If these spots aren't filled by 8p.m. Eastern Standard Time, we'll have to call the whole thing off. Whether we fill these spots or not, thanks everyone for your participation! :D You all are the reason xdattax and I do this, so thanks for being so positive! :D

a40f414eb07fa86c77e2a02a41b74846.gif

You're on the list! :D

48a193701f96c909e9052437dae83cac.gif

You're on the list!

That makes us full right now!

aff16b141fc56c146868cffae4b1350f.gif

What can I say, I want you to go and have some fun, and it'd be a shame if none of these sweet folk couldn't have a chance at some pins because of one lousy pin~

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also Mark I think it'd be a good idea to update the first post with the prices, so that we don't have to search through the posts for the prices.

Pleeeease and thank you. <3

Cut off is at 8:00 tonight (Disneyland time), I'll probably to the drawing about an hour later.

Also, I haven't updated the original post with prices yet, because I am a doofus. I'll also do that tonight. :)

Here are the winners of the random drawings! :D

xdattax will have everyone's invoices tomorrow I believe! ^_^

Beauty and the Beast Marquee:
Congrats to GrumpyDad!
66b1648bfa3ad0dff344dc1e4dae9c33.jpg

Beast Die Cast:
Congrats to AidanShepard! (By default)

Shattered Mirror:
Congrats to NewlyAddicted!
edc7b26c8552f86dbc02f589d767f915.jpg

Belle Silhouette:
Congrats to Speedwaystar1 (By default)

Belle and Beast Library Scene:
Congrats to Didinous (By default)

Jasmine
Congrats to AidanShepard! (By default)

Ariel
Congrats to Didinous!
e27c708b15715c4fead5d9fe36c20a15.jpg

Belle:
Congrats to Hopemax!
ba534a6e10b2d520a273cfb5ba7f26fc.jpg

Cinderella:
Congrats to Speedwaystar1! (By default)

Can we appreciate that Speedwaystar1 (David) picked up all of the empty spots just so everyone could have something! That's really awesome to me. :)

Can we appreciate that Speedwaystar1 (David) picked up all of the empty spots just so everyone could have something! That's really awesome to me. :)

Hooray David! Aidan grabbed one too! :3 you guys are the real mvp.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hooray David! Aidan grabbed one too! :3 you guys are the real mvp.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
D'awh, thanks. c:

I just wanted Mark to be able to have some fun and there may have been a level of pettiness that you're very aware of.. hehe.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I always say I don't really collect Princesses , that I'm a Villains guy but after looking through my collection I seem to have a lot of Cinderella & Rapunzel so perhaps another collection is in order :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back