• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's today?! Oh wow. I kept thinking the 13th! Have fun, makes lots of good trades, and eat some ice cream! (Hmmm... I wonder if it'll flip today!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright everyone! :D

After a few long weekdays of exams and midterms this weekend was just what I needed! ^_^

I have everyone's pins, and they look amazing! I plan on shipping then to xdattax on Tuesday.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible, I really had fun meeting a lot of DPFers at the event. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Alright everyone! :D

After a few long weekdays of exams and midterms this weekend was just what I needed! ^_^

I have everyone's pins, and they look amazing! I plan on shipping then to xdattax on Tuesday.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible, I really had fun meeting a lot of DPFers at the event. :)

I'm glad you had fun!!! You totally deserve it. c:

Ok everyone! The pins have landed!

ce393335f8127293da91daa1cf620bb4.jpg

Since it is Friday at 4:33pm right now, and I have no access to a printer until Monday, the pins will get flipped then. They'll be at the PO Monday afternoon, as the postage scale I use, well, belongs to my job.

The princess pins are surprisingly large. I was not expecting them to be this big. I'm pleased! You'll really like them. The BatB pins are heavy, they feel great in your hand. Substantial. The Emchanted Rose pin is lovely too! I took a peek at it but wrapped it up again so it's not in the picture.

So, excitement all around!

c9debfb46effaa894b76961df3cff9f4.jpg

Everyone is ready to fly! Once I'm off work I'll drop them at the PO and they'll be on their way.

Now, back to work. :)

Omg that box! XD

Another HUGE thank you to both you and Mark. c: Seriously, this was so awesome of you guys. I was more than happy to let Mark have some fun for those pins. c;

Thank you for a great job! Thanks so much for the great pins! They are awesome. Remember me if you do it again...
I'm sure we'll be doing another at cost thread for the next DSSH event. However, we will be sure to take in all of the positive feedback we can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back