• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSSH Frozen Coop 8/22 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSSH Frozen Coop 8/22 Release

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
STILL TAKING STANDBY AND IF WE GET ENOUGH PARTICIPATION< WE CAN TRY FOR ANOTHER SET.

I thought maybe if their was enough interest for the DSSH Frozen pins being released on 8/22, we could try and form a coop. The prices are based on a $600 total purchase price. This will be adjusted accordingly according to the actual purchase price.

Frozen Jumbo $200 abrown1087 Standby caffeinecupcake

Anna & Hans $150 Shivatopia Standby lynn99

Olaf & Sven $125 - Disneykins Standby mickeymousje

Marquee $125 abrown1087 Standby caffeinecupcake

I am not sure what the prices will be but since the edition sizes are larger, the set may run about $500-$600. I am guessing it might break down as indicated above. However, the prices will have to be adjusted after the pins are released and are sold on the secondary market. The Coop will also be taking Standbys as well. Any input or comments from participants is very welcome since this is just all a guess and an estimate. I would also be interested in the Jumbo as well but primarily Olaf & Sven. If anyone is interested in joining this coop, please pm and post your selection.

Thanks for the read.

P.S. I have an offer for less of someone who is going to the event Hopefully, they can get it.

Last edited:
I'm totally interested in the Anna & Hans pin. Though I don't know if I can afford much more if the price goes too much over this.

I am interested in purchasing any of the pins not already spoken for in the set!

Frozen Pins

Please post or PM if your still interested. I may have to buy it off of Ebay but want to make sure there is still some interest. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back