• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Event Pins, Close to Cost Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Event Pins, Close to Cost Co-Op

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I am going to event. I am adding my hat to the ring for Pinsgiving pin pick-ups. As stated by others:
  • Pins available as noted below.
  • By posting in this thread you are only adding yourself to a list to be contacted in the event the pin becomes available. You are not committed to purchase until pin availability is confirmed and you say you want it (ie, payment sent is the commitment.) After any DPF members says they want the pin, I will request payment with a deadline (based on any deadlines posted DSSH.) Since the event is a bit over a month away, I imagine these will be short timelines, so please check back regularly on 11-Oct and communicate intentions and/or pay as quick as possible. Adding yourself to the list below means you are on my radar to contact in the event the pin becomes available. If you do not add your name, I will not know to contact you. So if you think you might want the pin, add yourself to the list.
  • In the event an entire pin set is not filled (since these are sold in sets), you will be contacted and provided options (ie, price for remaining pins in set, cost sharing option or... final option will be notification of pin order cancellation due to lack of interest in set.)

Cost:
  • Pin cost (noted next to pin below)
  • +tax (9.5%)
  • +shipping ($4.50 for one pin, add $0.50 for each additional, add $10 to total for international)
  • +paypal fees (2.9% +$0.30).
Note: Domestic shipping will be completed with tracking and insurance.

Ralph Breaks the Internet Co-op
*****CANCELLED Co-Op******

Full set: sold

B.F.F Photo Booth Series #1
G - Cogsworth & Lumiere $30
Spot 1: Disneychildwithin
Spot 2: John Dinger

H - Jungle Book $30
Spot 1
Spot 2

J - Up $30
Spot 1: PinFan
Spot 2: caw caw raw

K - Aladdin $30
Spot 2: Lisa Lopez

B.F.F Photo Booth Series #2
L - WiR $30

M - Dumbo $30

N - Pinocchio $30
Spot 1

O - BH6 $30

B.F.F Photo Booth Series #3
P - Stitch $30
Spot 1: Me
Spot 2: Disneychildwithin

Back-up: PinFan

Q - Lion King $30
Spot 2: Pengy

R - Moana $30
Spot 1: Me
Spot 2: Disneychildwithin

S - Zootopia $30
Spot 2: John Dinger

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lol! I think you put me down as stitchdonturner for Aladdin, and I think I'm supposed to be #4 for Stitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Hahaha, I love my Sitchdonturner mistake... I can totally see what happened as I was repeating your username and your pin selections in my head as I edited the post and my tired brain did a mash-up. :)

Thank you for checking me.

Good news! I was able to register both my daughter and myself. Will start requesting commitments for pins and sending invoices today.

Since additional pins could become available, please add yourself to my lists if you would like to be contacted for any particular pin which may become available.

I'd love to be added to: emoticon block, bunny and kitten, marquee, Ralph and Vanelope 2 pin set, and all photo booth strips except Pinocchio and jungle book :) lmk if anyone drops out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back