• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Snow White Surprise Release (2/2/18)

SOLD! DSSH Snow White Surprise Release (2/2/18)

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
If you are able to get today's surprise release pins and don't intend to keep them, PLEASE think of me. (Also think of my girl AshleyV!) I'm not even worried about deals, just access at this point. HA.
e1b47af111576a8193fd83958fb3fcce.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I just read this and immediately panicked. Thankfully I don't collect dwarfs or Evil Queen, so I don't need them! They're really gorgeous though, good luck! :)

Haha I just read this and immediately panicked. Thankfully I don't collect dwarfs or Evil Queen, so I don't need them! They're really gorgeous though, good luck! :)
I wasn't sure if you were totally exclusive or allowed a dwarf or queen in context. Phew--less competition!

JUST THINK OF ME, PEOPLE!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's going for pretty reasonable prices on Instagram right now ($50-60). I think the last Snow White marquee ranged from $40-85 (and the original one, the one I'm hunting for, I've seen at like... $350+ o_O).

Back