• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Villains Event Marquees from October event: $200 for both color and diecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Villains Event Marquees from October event: $200 for both color and diecast

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
So, as I posted before, I was unlucky in getting a ticket to go, but my friend changed his ticket into my name (and wants to keep the Dark Tales, sorry).

But he's not so much into the marquees so I have those to offer for sale:

s-l1600.jpg

and

s-l1600.jpg

Both for sale for $200 shipped or best offer in the USA. Since I'm picking up his pins at the event, I'll be shipping out insured with signature confirmation. They will ship the Tuesday after the event (Monday is a holiday and the post office is closed).

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back