• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Villains Pin Trading Event Sponsorship for Pin Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Villains Pin Trading Event Sponsorship for Pin Sets

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Hi All! I am in search of sponsors for the DSSH Villains Pin Trading Event (Oct. 8, 2017). My daughter and I plan to attend. The sets/pins listed below are available for sponsorship fee + price of the pins (note price will include CA sales tax when invoice, either 8.75% or 9.25%):

Dark Tales Set #1: $42 + cost of pins $88.95 with tax
1) RaChEltheRabidRabbit
2) Figment919
if add't become available
3) Haunted575
4) A Non DPF Member #1

Dark Tales Set #2: $42 + cost of pins $88.95 with tax
1) Motba
2) RaChEltheRabidRabbit
-if add't become available
3) Figment919
4) Haunted575
5) A Non DPF Member #1

Dark Tales Set #3: $42 + cost of pins $88.95 with tax
1) RaChEltheRabidRabbit
2) Figment919
3) Allie.Pin
4) Haunted575
5) A Non DPF Member #1

Marquee: $20 + cost of pin $21.95 with tax
1) Danpp
2) Figment919
3) A Non DPF Member #1

Premier Collection: $35 +cost of pin $149.95 with tax
1) Speedwaystar1
2) Figment919
3) PRCYR04
4) A Non DPF Member #1

****PAYMENT UPDATE****
Since people are on multiple sponsorship threads, to cover the unknown quality of this registration process, I am changing my payment rules. Payments: Due after event registration (ie, starting September 11). Based on actual availability, invoices via DPF PM will go out starting on September 11 to the members listed above (starting with 1st spot) and members will have three days to pay (your payment will lock in your pins). If payment is not received within three days of DPF PM I will move to the next person listed.

Last edited:
Also, will discount sponsorship if someone wants 1 set of all pins available for sale (Dark Tales sets 1-3, 1 Marquee, and 1 Premier Collection.) Discounted sponsorship will be $140 and this includes shipping.

Tried so hard and was able to get to the web page where I could add the pins to my shopping cart and then the server crashed. Never was able to get back in after that. So registration to split. I will close this thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back