• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Dublin Exclusive 3 inch Irish Vinylamtion

VINYL Dublin Exclusive 3 inch Irish Vinylamtion

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone I was in the new Disney Store in Dublin and I came across this new one which is exclusive to the Dublin store.

I said I would never buy myself a vinylmation and today I did just that...I bought myself one of these as I thought it was kind of cool looking and would go with my st paddy stitch pins. And to make things worse I got 2 to trade/sell on hahaha

041-1.jpg

if anyone needs one/wants one then let me know as I think im the only one who would be heading that way again.

Hey everyone I was in the new Disney Store in Dublin and I came across this new one which is exclusive to the Dublin store.

I said I would never buy myself a vinylmation and today I did just that...I bought myself one of these as I thought it was kind of cool looking and would go with my st paddy stitch pins. And to make things worse I got 2 to trade/sell on hahah
041-1.jpg

if anyone needs one/wants one then let me know as I think im the only one who would be heading that way again.

hey! Did you known you got a SHOUT OUT on www.destinationvinylmation.com! COOL!

I would love to purchase one or trade pins. Whatever you like!

Thanks!

Oooh thats awesome I didnt know I got a shout out hehe

I think I should of got more than 2 to trade haha I wasnt expecting alot of people to want one haha

Ive sent outa few PM's regarding trades. If I can get definite trades then I may be able to make a trip especially for them Friday or next week if they are in stock as its a 4 hour coach trip for me to Dublin so would have be a few people wanting to trade for me to make the trip.

Add me to the list please? I heart the green :) Go figure. I can trade pins, vinyls or even purchase. I would be interested in two however as I know someone else who would love one.

I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I've been trying to figure out how to get my hands on a couple of these for family and friends. So if you have anyway of getting more, please let me know. I'd like to try to get at least 6. Thanx, Dawn :)

can i step to the back of the Liine?? I havent updated my pinpics in years - but, i can buy anything LE from Disneyland for you and have a ton of Japan / Tokyo disney resort pins I can trade
I would love 3 if possible...
thanx for considering! :)

When I went in the middle of June they had sold out. I couldn't find them in store and the Cast Member I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about - he proceeded to look on the shelves I'd already searched on twice.......

So I didn't get one, let alone another for trade. I ended up with a Mickey/Dublin mug instead!

I hear they sell out all the time and just have to wait for more to come in thats why Ive not been able to go for anymore since I got the initial lot of 3. I should of got more but couldnt afford it then :p

there are quite a few looking for them lol I have a little list of usernames who want one haha but not been able to get them since Im down in Cork.

Back