• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Duffy 7 Pin Set available

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been critical of Duffy before, and guilty of not really "getting" the character, but that set's really quite cute. :3

-JD

Since the set is open edition it can be released whenever Disney receive the pin from their warehouse.

I think its an adorable set, I hope these pop up on lanyards soon :anxious:

They've actually been available at Epcot since our visit when we bought our season passes the last week of March. It is a REALLY cute set.

Yeah is nice. I tried to find the pin pics numbers for the pins but couldn't find them. I got two, one from medico and I think the other one from England for trade. I keep the rest of the set. Is very detail but the pins are a little small, but still cute.

I hear you, Spiffie! I wish we could get them ALL online! Those of us who can't get to the parks have to count on those who can to trade with us!

pin84522

Pin 84522: Duffy, the Disney Bear - Mini-Pin Collection

Individual pins are listed after the set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back