• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Earthbounds Pin Collection!! The last last picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthbounds Pin Collection!! The last last picture!!

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
The second Piece of History board!
PoH 2.jpg
WDW Piece of History Series 3; DLR Piece of History Series 1 & 2 (includes the recent October release!)
The loan pin in the bottom right hand corner is the Cruise Line Piece of History LE750

Well that's it for the moment - pictures of approx 1374 pins & still growing!! Thanks for looking

Last edited:
WOW - that is Impressive to say the least. They are displayed just right and, well, I just have not a single word to say how impressed I am. And that in and of itself is saying a LOT. :)

WOW - that is Impressive to say the least. They are displayed just right and, well, I just have not a single word to say how impressed I am. And that in and of itself is saying a LOT. :)

Thanks Margaret!! Speechless - like most of our friends etc when they see them on the walls for the first time!! They spend more time looking at them than talking to us! LoL

NOW those are NICE!!I love it

Thanks again Judy!

I love to see collections together like that! I think I have ONE POH pin. Makes me want more of them. Awesome!

Impressive way to display the POH collections! I'm in the process of completing the WDW Series 1 and both of the DLR series and that would complete my POH collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back