• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Easier to find zaps

ZAPPED! Easier to find zaps

iheartpins

The motto says it all
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I thought it would be nice to make a list of easier to find, yes possibly less exspensive too ZAPS. I won't be able to do it by myself. But I thought a group of people could help. If you get zapped then you try to find someone elses. What do you all think. We could all work on the list together. You could pm me if you have someones and we can make sure that everyones not working on the same person. KWIM.

Just please remember easy to find, and not to exspensive. I realize these might not be grail worthy. But I would like to be able to help or do something for someone sometimes too. However, I am very new, don't have a lot of pins or funds. I believe every little bit helps though.

I am not going to post any wants yet. I want to see other peoples easy wants. Let's do this.

Last edited:
Nobody needs/wants nongrail zaps? Part of tbe reason I thought of this was. In the last month I found 2 pins in somrpnes siggy. But then couldn't find them until I had already traded it.
So give me some ideas people. Lol even a

I think this is a really cool idea. So many people are having a really rocky beginning to the year and this would be a not-so-difficult way to make people's day a little better. I'm in! For me it would be 69256, Cote d'Azur Ariel (Impressions Ariel).

Either one of these pins: I hope I see some on here I can help out with!! This is a great idea :D
I have been searching for that Eric pin for ever! There are 20 ppl trading but still no matches... urgh!!
pin43142

Pin 43142: Ariel - Fins to Feet (Spinner)

pin25524

Pin 25524: DCL Pin Trading Under The Sea - Pursuit Pin #5- Prince Eric

yeah. I am going to start looking. Can't promise anyone. But keep the ideas coming. I thought I might have had a terrible idea. lol I was thinking this is good for newbies like me that might no people well, and have no idea what or who to zap.

I don't know if it's still there, but I saw the Eric statue on the bay a couple of days ago. Not sure if you saw it, or like I said, I'm not sure if it's even still there now but we can check to see

Either one of these pins: I hope I see some on here I can help out with!! This is a great idea :D
I have been searching for that Eric pin for ever! There are 20 ppl trading but still no matches... urgh!!
pin43142

Pin 43142: Ariel - Fins to Feet (Spinner)

pin25524

Pin 25524: DCL Pin Trading Under The Sea - Pursuit Pin #5- Prince Eric

Oh this is so kind of you! This will really help out! I'm a "young" collector, so I don't have all of these grails getting zapped around, but I can def keep my eyes out for the "non-grail" pins! :D

Here are two pins that I would absolutely love to track down! I'm suddenly VERY attached to the Flying Carpet scene in Aladdin. :3
Pin 59137: DS - Aladdin and Jasmine
Pin 709: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #38 (Aladdin / Jasmine / Carpet)

AND!! My friend, MaryScribbles, who has just managed to write up a MAJOR draft (FIRST COMPLETE DRAFT!!!) of her Masters Thesis (big deal like woah), who has been too busy to be on here lately, I'm sure would love these two pins:
Pin 91735: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Dr. Facilier
Pin 90542: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Dr. Facilier Only

She keeps trying to get a Facilier collection off the ground, but they just keep bouncing out of our price range (which is LOW, for the record... #poorcollegestudents).

Any help would be great! Even links to cheap evilbay auctions! Thank you so much and Imma keep my eyes open! ^0^

~Merlin

Ooh good idea! My non grails I would loooove to find would be:
1) Any of the Princess Birthstone series pins!!!
or any of these:
Pin 25456: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Briar Rose & Friends Dancing
Pin 27199: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella in Her Mirror
Pin 27727: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set
Pin 28952: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Bambi and his Mother
Pin 28987: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora and PhillipPin 29171: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Dragon and Prince Phillip
Pin 29179: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Toulouse, Marie & Berlioz on Pillow
Pin 29292: Disney Auction (P.I.N.S.) Easter Eeyore with chicks
Pin 29357: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora in Blue Dress
Pin 29855: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - 101 Dalmatians Patch & Rolly
Pin 29351: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Gold Medallion (Three Fairies)
Pin 30533: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella Dancing
Pin 29571: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Model Sheet
Pin 29762: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lady And The Tramp Tony and Joe
Pin 40687: Japan Theater Spinner Series (Sleeping Beauty)
Pin 40686: Japan Theater Spinner Series (Beauty and the Beast)

my suggestion is if you can't find these wants. Look at the wants list of people who have posted. There is lots of good ideas there.

I love this idea. I'm going to subscribe this thread to keep a look for some of these. I need to get more zapping done. muahaha.

Here are mine. I'm trying to finish this set. I still have a lot to go!

Pin 19783: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Mickey's Swell Soda)
Pin 19784: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Minnie's Polka Dot Pop
Pin 19785: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Donald's Diet Cola)
Pin 19786: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Goofy's Grape Soda)
Pin 20287: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Pooh Bear's Hunny Soda)

Such a great idea!! I would love one of these pins:

Pin 93364: Princess Ariel Glitter Tail (The Little Mermaid)

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

I think that they are easy to find :)

Last edited:
I am bumping this up. I am not giving up on this. But I had another idea where I might be more helpful. There are already people who are awesome at finding peoples wants and zapping. I know I spent some time. Not enough probably trying to look for some of these pins. My conclusion was that it's harder then it looks. I am going to be taking a break from sales threads and ebay. So I have decided that my resources are best served helping with shipping for those who already zap.

If anyone on this thread finds some of these wants and need helps with postage. Let me know. I know shipping adds up.

I love this idea. I'm going to subscribe this thread to keep a look for some of these. I need to get more zapping done. muahaha.

Here are mine. I'm trying to finish this set. I still have a lot to go!

Pin 19783: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Mickey's Swell Soda)
Pin 19784: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Minnie's Polka Dot Pop
Pin 19785: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Donald's Diet Cola)
Pin 20287: WDW - Soda Pop Series (Pooh Bear's Hunny Soda)

I have minnie...If u want it

Back