• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY Easter Pin Boards

PIN DISPLAY Easter Pin Boards

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Here’s my Easter Pin board, I can’t get enough of Stitch and those ducklings. Show off your Easter boards or favorite Easter pins. Let’s see them.
896afdd6d6f43ff9fe05fb275b92f475.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an Easter board but some related pins

e04c25798824f03a3d826f06259aac85.jpg

66c116f4bd2093306ea16d67f00faf12.jpg

Stitch doesn’t really fit my collections unless it’s “Stitch and San Francisco”, but I won it in one of the first games I entered here at DPF, and that was a big surprise. I think it was also my first DA pin.

Star Wars is my jam. I’m happy to have non-scrappers of these eggs.

I don’t have a ton of Easter pins but I have a few. I like holidays of all kinds and have pins for lots of them. I have a small banner that hangs on a hall closet door that I change out the pins on at least once a month, sometimes more often if I have the time and inclination. It will often be pins for the closest holiday or holidays, but might just be a random theme like a character, movie, attraction, or even something like a color or whatever I felt like at the time.

It currently has mostly a few Easter pins and a few dog pins since April is pet month and animal cruelty prevention month.

1bd4a431c52a8304ff1d86813d488c6c.jpg

I noticed after I’d already decided to do the dogs that three of the official Easter pins have a castle on them, so I might do just those and Castle pins for Easter next year.

For another example with many pins that also could have worked for Easter, in March, I did a bigger random assortment of March holidays (St. Pat, Doctor’s Day, Puppy Day, etc.), some EPCOT Flower and Garden Fest pins for general spring, and some pins for personal things in March - my birthday and my wedding anniversary represented by the Disney Cruise Line night sky pin since I got married on a Disney Cruise.

da22e150b99d968d81e7121fb9f5d14d.jpg

May will probably be Star Wars for at least the first part of the month for May the 4th Be With You.

Back