• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ebay seller arrested today and scrappers off the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I looked on the court's website for the case. The next hearing is September 7, some type of pre-trial hearing. I'm not sure, but the way that hearing is described, it may be something the judge set up for only the attorneys to attend (not the defendants), some type of status conference (although those are usually calendared as...status conference--lol).

I'd like to go, but again, I'll be getting ready to go out of town the next day, so I can't, ARGH! :rant: Maybe the hearing after that...

it's shocking that people will go so low to get money from fake pins,this guy should have been put away long ago for his other major convictions.i hope this is the start of a crackdown on counterfeit disney pins.disney need to put a stop to it because it makes people wary and you never know if you really have real ones or not with some of them,the only thing to do is trade with people you get to know well and don't buy pin lots on ebay ever.thanks for posting this on here.put these pin crooks away.

Last edited:
Saw the female, Cynthia, and her kids at the parks quite a bit (prior to the arrest, of course) - found her photos on Facebook, lol. The kids would always come to trade with a bag full of scrappers and politely ask for really good pins in return.

Smyrak, 52, pleaded guilty Wednesday to felony manufacturing and sale of counterfeit goods, according to court records. In addition to jail time, Orange County Superior Court Judge Nicholas Thompson sentenced Smyrak to three years' probation and ordered him to pay restitution.

Wonder if we can have him serve time at the Pleasure Island Center for naughty boys.

400px-Polilla_burro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back