• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Empty DisneyStore.com Mystery Pin Box Sets - What do you do with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty DisneyStore.com Mystery Pin Box Sets - What do you do with yours?
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey everyone, as most people know, those DisneyStore.com Mystery pin sets come in decorated boxes and I have quite a few of them and so I was wondering what everyone else does with theirs? Throw them away, sell them, or keep them to display your pins in? Let's hear what you do with yours!!! :)

Last edited:
Well I have seen several sell them,give them away,or trade them
I always use them..I store pins in them or use for gifts
if you decide to get rid of them..plmk Judy

I store pin backs in some of them, some ppl collect them so I pass them along to them, the little tins I used to keep one or two in my pin suitcase and trade for a trader pin if someone wanted to do that. I like the nice wood boxes that some of the sets come in at the events because I can store pins and things in them but those are few and far between.

I would give the box to the person who traded for the last pin inside. If not, you could try to sell it. I never thought about using it as a gift box. What a cute idea. :)

I spent 50 bucks on a Princess and the Frog and got virtually nothing... so I kept the box. Might as well :) and it's a really cool box!

Please read

Please don't throw them away. If you must, at least donate them to your nearest kindergarden. They can atleast use the bottom of the tin for crayons, ect. The lids can be used as holders for paints, ect. Or the teacher can use the whole lid and container for various cut outs, or supplies that they don't have to go to a supply store forgo buy a bin.

Just at grandmas house, she uses them for his crayons, certain blocks, and thinks only grandmas know what to do with them.

Recycle, never a landfil.

I give them to my husband, who carries them out to the garage and uses them to store some of the vast array of widgets and whatnots that clutter the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back