• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Epcot Trades Labor Day Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcot Trades Labor Day Weekend

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Super happy to be building my main collection - Alice. I purchased Alice Montage and Jessica but traded for the rest.

Only need 2 more pieces to finish my Alice Puzzle so was excited to get the Hatter.

The March Hare is fake but my daughter traded for it when I wasn't looking and then presented it to me so he is def a keeper!

b5ce47eed3ea780a8d19b99b9148dd57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool stuff! Which pieces do you have left?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just need the White Rabbit and Cheshire to complete my Alice Puzzle. The chasers would be a dream to get but I'll be happy without them. :)

I just need the White Rabbit and Cheshire to complete my Alice Puzzle. The chasers would be a dream to get but I'll be happy without them. :)

Darn, I only have the Walrus, I definitely try to keep an eye out though! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back