Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue Music Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*

.. Arriving late again Dr Doofenshmirtz mumbles to himself..."I really must make my Inators smaller."
    Walking into the Living Seas he walks past the manatees.. "I wander if they are related to Perry?"
    Suddenly his phone goes off...its a message from Scar to get to the clamshell exit quickly..

"Im coming!!!Im coming!!!! Dont start without me!!"

Doof runs toward the crime scene while frantically pushing the start button on his CLUEINATOR. Outside the attraction guests throughout the park or shocked as they are suddenly shoeless and barefoot. The aquarium tanks start to fill with all kinds of shoes.*****

2. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is watching as the other detectives begin to gather at the scene. He has asked Ursula to get the body of Dory out of the aquarium. Scar points out the body of Dory and overhears Si and Am craving a snack.*

"Normally I would say get yourself a fork and dig in, but who knows thecause of death. Plus don't you like fresh fish a little better?"
    *Scar points out a smaller tank filled with mouth size morsels to his distant feline relatives.*

*Just then that idiot lab tech comes running in and screaming to wait for him. He is still pushing that blasted machine. That's when something strange happens....the tanks begin to fill with shoes...thousands of shoes....flip flops,heels sneakers,nikes, pumas, baby shoes,mens shoes, ladies shoes.
    The scientist starts to jump with excitement.."See I did it!! Shoes must be a Clue!"

*Scar walks over and points out the screen flashing Shoeinator.* "Shoes AE NOT a clue you idiot. Your crazy invention has messed up yet again!! But that's the last time."
    *Scar then rips the battery pack wires and all out of the machine and throws it into a nearby tank.*

3. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid walks over to the latest scene and gravely shakes his head. He looks at Scar and Ursula, who is drying from her unplanned swimming excursion in the tank, and nods his thanks for retrieving Dory's body.*

Yen Sid: 'Apart from enough shoes to open your own store, have you found anything of interest?'

OOC: Information going out shortly. Check your inboxes.

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As the luncheon came to an end, the villainous couple were summoned to the seas. Entering a clam-buggy, she did have to agree, gone was the original feel of being in the ocean and what was left was them accompanying nemo's class like they were school children. At the short ride's end, they were admiring the coral of clown fish, when they noticed a still sliver of blue in the water. Wait, it looked familiar, that was Dory! Entering the tank and multitasked gathering the body and texting everykne with her lifeproof DFI-phone...

OOC-At work, but will fry to catch up when I get home...

5. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie felt bad for the poor little fish. At least she didn't seem to have suffered. She wondered if these deaths are the result of one person or of a group of people. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a multitude of shoes inside the tank. Based on the lion's reaction, Marie thinks that the silly human and his contraption were the cause of this most unusual event.
    As Yen Sid begins speaking, Marie notices Belle. She went to stand beside her after admitting to Yen Sid that she couldn't find anything of interest. Marie focused on getting her pink bow to sit just right, as she had suddenly realized that the bow was askew.

6. movingthestars

movingthestars Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

As Jim is walking around the World Showcase, he sees Belle being swarmed by mobs of children in France. They are all asking for autographs and pictures. He sighs a little... Although he doesn't think he would appreciate quite that much attention, he might like it if someone remembered his movie once in awhile... Oh well, easier to move around the park.

Just then his phone buzzes. He hurries to join the others at The Seas With Nemo and Friends. It seems as if Dory has been killed... Quickly he runs though the list of victims in his mind. Hmm he thinks, maybe there are a few perks to being from an unpopular movie after all...

7. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was pacing back and forth, thinking about who could've done this to Dory, as she had learned was her name. She went over the clues, but couldn't put anything together. She glanced back over at the fish tank and saw that it was filled with shoes. "This day just keeps getting weirder," she says to herself. The shoes probably have something to do with the scientist and his weird machine. At least her shows were still on her feet and not in the tank with the others.

She saw Ursula get into the tank and retrieve the body of Dory. Maybe the body would give them some clues on how she died. Vanellope hears a noise, and looks over in time to see Scar rip something out of the weird machine then throw it in the fish tank. She couldn't help but giggle.

8. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo hears the lion telling the twin cats that they can't eat the blue fish. He shakes his head. Amateurs! Of course you're not supposed to eat anyone that everybody knows! (No matter how tasty they look...)

He nearly falls off the clamshell he's perched on when the lion rips the machine-man's machine apart and throws some of it in the pool! That can't be good for the fish, he thinks. Then again, he supposes, neither were the shoes.

9. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue Music DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

*Heinz is quite upset when the lion rips apart his Inator. He grabs the closest thing he can meaning to slap Scar across the head. The closest thing happens to be Dory's lifeless body.*

"YOU COWARDLY LION YOU YOU ...."

*That is when he spots something in caught in Dory's scales right below her fin. He starts jumping up and down.*

"Look everyone! I found a clue...I did it!! I did it!!"

*Doofenshmirtz removes a small tuft of BLACK AND WHITE FUR...he carefully places it in an evidence bag and hands it to Yensid.*

"That reminds me of the time...."

*Doof goes off on another boyhood historical tangent with no one paying attention.*

10. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid accepts the bagged tuft of BLACK and WHITE FUR from Doofenshmirtz with a nod of thanks and then turns to the tank with a thoughtful expression on his face.*

Yen Sid: 'I think you might be on to something with poison, Scar, because fish certainly shouldn't drown. And seeing that countless fish call this tank home and many future guests will dive in here, we can't leave anything to chance; we must know what caused Dory to, well, just stop swimming.'

*Yen Sid waves his hand, which causes a vial to appear. The vial levitates its way over to the tank, collects a sample, and nestles in Yen Sid's waiting hand. Yen Sid then turns to the waiting detectives.*

Yen Sid: 'Who wants to bring both of these items - the water and the fur - the DSI for analysis? And please be sure to tell Bunsen and Beaker to put a rush on it. The rest of us will reconvene in half an hour in Epcot World Showcase and figure out where we want to have a late lunch. I'm going to go and see what's available; the rest of you go and re-focus yourselves.'

OOC: I'm sorry for the delay in posting that last bit. It was sent out but never posted, so I went ahead and posted it myself just to get the game going again.

11. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Still coming out of the tank and trying to avoid getting stuck in the sea of shoes, Ursula was surprised when the tiny corpse was snatched from her tentacles by the lab coat wearing dentist. Her annoyance was quickly subsided as Scar helping her to her tentacles, weird she could of sworn it was easier to walk before they found Dory. Looking back at the pointy nosed guy, he was smarting off about black and white fur now. Just when would this day end, she wanted to get back to her room so she could wash away the nasty foot smell.

12. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Vidia stopped searching for clues when she heard that that man in the lab coat had found a clue.

Seeing that no one else had volunteered to take the clue (black and white fur) and the contaminated water to the DSI lab, Vidia stepped up again to make the rush delivery. Besides, no one could get it there faster than her.

When she arrived, she yelled at Bunsen and Beaker to start the analysis right away because this was very important. Feeling rather important herself, she quickly flew back to tell Yen Sid that the evidence had been delivered.

13. Greenhpper

Greenhpper Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Abu was still looking for his pals when his phone rings. Checking it he sees a picture of the Living Seas in his text messages. Turning quickly to head that way he sees Carpet try to dash behind a pot. Happy to see Carpet, Abu goes over to bum a ride to the front of the park. Even as quick as Carpeg flies, by the time they got there it seemed as if the scene was wrapping up. Abu still decided to look around. He presses his face against the glass and makes faces at the fish.

14. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was still watching Scar and the scientist go at it, when the scientist grabbed Dory's body and attempted to swing it at the lion. He stopped though, and found some black and white fur in her scales. Vanellope thought about the clue, wondering who the fur could belong to. Yensid takes the fur and puts it into a vial, which the little fairy gladly takes to the lab for him. Yensid tells the detectives that they'll meet up in half an hour for a late lunch at the World Showcase. Vanellope decides to head in that direction as she never got the chance to really look around. All the bodies she's seen is starting to weigh on her, so maybe a little fun before they meet up again will do her some good.

15. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*And as the group wrapped up their murder in two days, Yensid dismissed them but told to meet for lunch.

"Ugh, we just had brunch... Scar I'm going to my room to wash off, I'll meet you at the next meal..."

Rather then walk, she hopped on a nearby CM bus where the cast members who where on quickly exited for their lives at the smell; the driver gagging and pointing to the end of the bus.

"Curse you Dr. Doofenshmirtz...

16. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Mater watches as poor Dory is fished out from the tank. He sees as shoes begin to appear in the tank and thinks:

"Boy, that Mr.Doofen-something-or-other sure is nuts!"

He watches as the crazy doctor finally finds a new clue of black and white fur on the fin of the lifeless fish.

Yensid instructs everyone that the new clues and the new body will be taken to the lab for further analysis and before he could volunteer to go the little pixie said she would go again.

Mater: "That little fairy sure is a git-r-doneR."

As Yensid tells everyone to re-focus and meet at Epcot World Showcase in 30 minutes Mater decides to look around to see where he might find some Gasoline. Just in case the food in their late lunch is not very appetizing.

17. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo looks on in amazement as the machine man accidentally finds a clue. Black and white fur? Well, there are an awful lot of furry creatures in the Magic Kingdoms...

When Yensid asks for someone to take the fur and the water sample to the lab, Diablo is just about to volunteer when the purple pixie steps up-- well, flies up-- to the task. With a caw, Diablo offers to accompany her, flying shotgun, as it were. He doesn't know yet who Mistress' accomplice might be, but a lot of furry creatures out there are the kind that like to eat small winged things. Best not to take chances.

He watches for anything out of the ordinary on the flight there and back (chuckling at the way the thin squeaky lab man cowers at the pixie's tiny scolding) and is relieved that nothing happens. He's getting a little bit jumpy with all these bodies (and cats!) around.

18. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

After Vidia and Diablo told Yen Sid that they had delivered the evidence, they started on there way to lunch.

Vidia thought more about the clues.

"I wonder who or what the fur could belong to..." she thought, "Those foolish scientists better finish that analysis soon!"

OOC: Sorry, guys. I'll stop volunteering :lol:

19. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am watched the flying cat toy and the bird fly off. Luckily they were far enough away to not be tempted to swat at them. They looked around for that silly dog - surely he would do something with all these shoes. After all dogs love shoes.

They left with rest of the group and started toward the world showcase. They noticed a small white cat in the crowd. "hmmm" said Si, "friend or foe" questioned Am. "She looks to pure to be pink" they decided together.

20. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

OOC: You don't have to stop! It's part of the fun!

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid stops by Guest Relations to see what is available for a late lunch for such a large group of people. Learning that the next seating would be at Tokyo Table in an hour and a half, Yen Sid books it and then sends the detectives the following message.*

Yen Sid: Please meet for a late lunch/early dinner at Tokyo Table in an hour and a half. In the meantime, take the time to refresh yourselves or enjoy some of what Epcot has to offer. I will stop back by the DSI lab myself and see if I can light a fire under Bunsen and Beaker and meet you back at the restaurant.

OOC: There's truly no need to stop volunteering. The thing about the games is that everyone posts 'actions' and 'dialogue' that they believe their characters might 'do' and 'say' in response to the game circumstances - and other characters' actions always merit a response (which is what's happening). There's no need to change what you're doing; remember that the game is meant to be fun and nothing that happens should be taken seriously or personally.

22. Aceastrococopuff

Aceastrococopuff Steamboat Willie Advocate

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Indy is shaken up by the death of Dory, however he continues to look around for things out of place but then is ready to go for lunch in an hour and a half. After he leaves the location, Indy goes to the World Showcase to look at places all over the world. He wasn't very impressed as they aren't as real as he knows they are.

23. Greenhpper

Greenhpper Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Abu eventually becomes bored with making faces at the fish and goes to find Carpet. Abu finds Carpet hanging out of the mouth of a Bruce the shark display. Chattering at Carpet, Abu gently pulls on Carpet's tassles. Carpet shakes merrily, glides out of the mouth and scoops up Abu. Carpet zooms out the the attraction and heads for Morocco. Abu sits back to relax and enjoy the ride. Arriving in Morocco again, the duo go searching for their friends once again.

24. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie was glad when the black bird flew off. She didn't like the way he kept looking at her. Heading off to the World Showcase with the rest of the detectives, Marie couldn't help but think back to the black and white fur that the strange human had discovered. Who could it belong to? If only the other fish could tell them what had happened.
    Marie yipped as one of the other detectives bumped into her. She brushed herself off to hopefully get rid of the dirt until she could have a proper bath. Once again straightening her bow, Marie decided that it was difficult to be a lady when so many murders were occurring.

25. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope hears her phone go off and sees she had gotten a message from Yensid to meet at Tokyo Table in an hour and a half. Good, that would give her more time to look around and have fun. She needed a little break from all the madness going on. Vanellope stopped at several shops while looking around. Everything seemed really expensive, but she couldn't help but buy some pins that she really liked. The cast member who checked her out told her a little about pin trading, which she thought sounded pretty fun.