Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Aceastrococopuff

Aceastrococopuff Steamboat Willie Advocate

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The Watier comes over to Indy to take is order.

"I'll have a Water and the Filet Mignon please."

He turned to his left and told Dug and Snow White his plan on how he didn't have to pay for any off it so always get the expensive thing.

2. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

A few minutes after arriving, Vanellope sees Yensid come up and greet everyone. They are then taken inside and seated at a table. Yensid then gives out the news of where they will be going after lunch. Some ride called Soarin'. Vanellope was hoping it wouldn't be anything serious, but she knew that it probably was. She looks over the menu real quick, but she's not really sure what sushi is. She eventually settles on the Rainbow Roll, mostly because of the name.

3. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar walks up to the Japanese pavillion and sees a group up of fellow felines gathered around the koi pond.*

"Hello, Marie ...Si..Am...I prefer a good zebra over fish, but in a pinch a fish will do." *Scar swipes up a koi with lightening speed and pops it in his mouth. One bite and it's done.*

*Just then Yensid snd several of the group pass by and go inside. Scar follows and joins everyone at the table. He looks at the menu and tosses it to the side. The frightened little Japanese waiter stands next to Scar waiting for his order.*

"Sumimasen. Watashi wa anata o kowagara serunodesu ka? Sore wa yoidesu.......watashi wa ebi tempura, yakiniku, yakitori, to udon, to yakisoba, to mitsu kobe beef steaki tabetai."

*The waiter runs off to fill Scar's order.*

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid glances up from his menu at the server who is patiently waiting for his order.*

Yen Sid: 'Yes, I'll have a Bento Box and a Hot Green Tea, please.'

*As the server moves on, Yen Sid turns to the rest of the detectives. Once all orders have been taken, Yen Sid raises an eyebrow and makes an open gesture with his hand.*

Yen Sid: 'So, what are your thoughts about the case thus far?'

OOC: I will set up the next death (which will NOT be at Tokyo Dining) when I get online tomorrow. The (un)lucky person will get a PM about his/her demise. For now, just follow along with the flow of the posting - which is dinner (and some fun chaos/interaction wouldn't come amiss). I also will start a new post count when I get online tomorrow as well.

5. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Mater: "YAAAAAAAUUUUEEEEEEE" Racing with his rockets through Epcot's test track attraction sure was fun.

At the end of his 10th run, Mater realizes its time to meet everyone. He heads to the restaurant as everyone is beginning to sit down.

He looks at the table and finds a space next to the small candy girl, Vanellope. As they look at the menu, Mater notices the restaurant has Wasabi.

Mater turns to Vanellope and says: "That wasabi looks just like PISTACHIO ice cream." He says with enthusiasm. And Mater continues: "But its a trick. It tastes like "turned" pistachio ice cream."

Mater laughs as he sees the look on Vanellope's face. She settles on some colorful food as Mater decides it would be best just to order some water. He did just have a good lunch with the other trucks after all.

As the server leaves to fill everyone's orders Mater thinks to himself: "Shoot, I hope everything is ok at this new location. But dat gun!! Being a field detective is fuuuuun."

6. movingthestars

movingthestars Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Vidia says hi and they make small talk as they head over to have lunch. Jim takes a seat and consults the menu...
    "I'll have the sushi sampler and a miso soup, please." He remembers Dory. "Err sorry, nevermind about that sushi, just the soup and some tea please."

7. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo returns from playing with the birds on the lake just in time to meet everyone for lunch. He taps a talon delicately on the menu to indicate his choice of sushi to the waiter.

He looks around the table while waiting for his order, noting a bit warily that all the cats seem to have teamed up. That can't be good. He decides he'd better stay close to someone with thumbs.

8. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

While making small talk with a friendly boy named Jim, Vidia makes her way to Tokyo Dining. Not hungry, Vidia takes a water.

With the rest of the detectives seated a listening, Yen Sid asks them what they think of the case.

Vidia listened intently, hoping someone would answer so it would get the ball rolling.

9. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie watched in horror as Scar plucked one of the koi from the water and ate it. As hungry as she was, Marie was a lady and would never steal a fish like that. As Yensid spoke and led the detectives into the restaurant, Marie made sure to stay close to her two new feline friends. She was really in the mood for a nice bowl of cream, but she settled on ordering a grilled chicken and a water.

10. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am watched the big cat eat his appetizer outside the Japanese restaurant Looking on with approval, Si started "Nice" "technique" finished Am.

As the koi were too large for a single cat, the decided to go inside. They highly approved of the menu option, this was there type of restaurant. They wondered if a Cat owned this one too.

As they waiter stopped by to take their order, "Sashimi Sample" said Si, "same for me" agreed Am. "and two saucer of cream" they said in unison.

They looked around for the strange human with the crazy toys before turning back to Marie, they had a challenge to set up...

11. Mermaid's_grotto

Mermaid's_grotto aka Damu

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

After a quick look round the shops she heads to the restaurant.
    [​IMG]

Merryweather took her seat and perused the menu, "Dynamite Roll and Hot Green Tea please" turning to the waiter.

Looking around at the assemble, in response to Yen Sid's question "Well, soup serving, sleep severing, space blasted and a watery grave, Angus isn't the only one off their head."

12. Greenhpper

Greenhpper Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

As Abu enjoys his noodles he watches all the feline detectives gather around the pool with amusement. Of course, Scar swipes a koi and Abu just shakes his head. He follows the rest of the group inside once Yensid directs them to while Carpet waits outside. Once seated Abu looks at the menu but doesn't order as there are no pictures. Waving the waiter over, he points to a fake fruit display, then his mouth. The waiter bows politely and Abu hopes he was understood.

13. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid nods in appreciation as the server arrives with their food at that moment. She places the orders in front of each of the detectives, bows politely, asks if there will be anything else, and then departs. Yen Sid looks up from examining his Bento Box when he notices that she has placed an extra roll in front of Si and Am*

Yen Sid: 'Si? Am? Did either of you order a roll? And a roll that doesn't appear on the menu?'

14. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue music Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*
    Inside Innoventions Dr Doof is going from exhibit to exhibit
    "I will need one of these and two of those and maybe just a few of these."

Parts begin to disappear from the exhibit as Doof plans his next Inator.

15. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie suddenly realized the two cats were staring at her. She briefly wondered if she had something on her fur, or if her bows were lopsided, but she quickly dismissed both ideas. She opened her mouth to speak but the waitress interrupted her by placing a roll in front of Si and Am. She stared at it in confusion for a moment before Yen Sid spoke up.

16. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope isn't sure what to think about the roll placed in front of her. She's never seen anything like it, but she is willing to give it a try. She takes a bit out of it and grimaces. She does end up swallowing it instead of spitting it out, but with some difficulty. Good thing I've already had lunch she thinks to herself. Maybe she'll at least get some desert. According to Mater, that thing called wasabi looks like pistachio ice cream, but tastes like it's turned. Vanellope didn't know what turned meant, but she figured it'd just be safer to ask the waiter for a desert menu.

Vanellope suddenly hears Yensid speak up; something about a roll. She looks up and notices that an extra roll has been placed in front of the two trouble making cats.

17. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am are served their meal. The see an extra roll.

"finally" started Si, "but why the rice" questioned Am.

[​IMG]

"does orange" starts Si, "taste better than blue?" finished Am.

At least this one was in bite sizes pieces. Si deftly uses a claw to pick the head out of the rice and extends it toward Marie

"Hungry", they say in unison.

18. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

After Yensid speaks, Diablo peers over to look at the sushi rolls in front of the twin cats. Oh... oh dear. It's another of the talking fish! If he didn't know better, he'd think the murderer was a cat! But then again, a cat would be EATING the fish, wouldn't it? (At that thought, Diablo is glad he's already ordered his own sushi, so he won't be tempted to nip out the tail...)

19. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

As Mater is talking to Vanellope about the wasabi, he notices that she might not know what "turned" meant, but before he could explain it to her the waiter places a unique roll in front of the twin cats. Mater notices that it looks familiar but does not give it much thought. As he is taking a sip of his water,and when Yensid makes a comment and he realizes that its another one of those talking fish. Mater spits out his water, completely soaking the big cat with a scar on his face, much to the cat's dismay.

Mater to Scar: "Oops, sorry, my bad!"

He turns to Vanellope and whispers: "Now, is that the father or the son fish?" He continues with a grim face, "Thats NOT funny right there!"

20. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Sitting there enjoying the food and fact that the waiter is scared of him, Scar sees that a special sushi roll has been given to his fellow felines. he is just about to take a piece and give it a taste when he is doused with water. looking over at Mater...
    "You old rust bucket....watch what your doing." *Scar pops out his claws and shows them to the tow truck.* "These can do alot of damage to those tires of yours."

21. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope takes a better look at the sushi roll and notices something. It's another one of the talking fish, like Dory. Mater turns to her and asks if it's the father or the son. After getting a good look at the sushi, she thinks it might be the dad. "I think it might be Marlin," she replies, trying not to look at it too long. Whoever was doing this was a sick individual. I mean really, killing someone then serving them to the detectives! Vanellope thought to herself who the killer could be, and whose body they might find next. She shudders at the thought.

22. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula finally arrives at the Tokyo restaurant, allowing the hostess to take her to the table. Sitting herself besides Scar, the sea witch takes in the present group and notices the lack of a certain Dentist(good riddence). The duo of intelligent, sly looking, cats offer the "oh so adorably cute it could kill" kitten a small morsel of their sushi. Noticing the kitten's reluctance, she offers herself the piece of fish, let no food go unwasted as her mother always told her.
    "Don't mind if I try, mmm...."

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

* Just as the detectives make the connection between the mysterious extra roll and its gruesome contents, there is a slight ripping in the air as a previously-invisible Cat makes his appearance known.*

Chessie: 'Did someone say "Go Fish?" Or even caution you about sleeping with the fish, instead of just eating them?'

*Chessie's voice trails off as he takes in the dinner scene before him.*

Chessie: 'But no matter; from the looks of it, you've found Nemo - and I'd wager that this individual has bigger fish to fry, seeing that he or she didn't even bother to cook Nemo before serving him to you.'

*Chessie looks pointedly at Yen Sid*

Chessie: 'When there are two scenes, do you handle them one at a time or divide and conquer? Your choice ... . '

*Chessie fades out and disappears, leaving Yen Sid to make a difficult decision.*

OOC: Information is coming soon, check your inboxes.

OOC: I love the interaction I'm seeing at the restaurant, please keep it up!

24. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie gulped when the two cats offered her the fish's head. She didn't like her food looking so... alive. She couldn't help but feel relieved when the sea witch snatched it away instead. Marie chirped her happiness and smiled politely at Si and Am.

Just then the pink cat returned. He rambled on about about fish, but as usual his riddles left Marie in confusion. Yen Sid even seemed to puzzled. Marie thinks the cat had asked him a question.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid, who had understood the Cheshire Cat perfectly, sighs as he knows he must make a difficult decision.*

Yen Sid: 'Regretfully, we must now consider this restaurant a crime scene and, therefore, treat it as such. The problem is that we are expected at Soarin' ... although I must say, the way Disney security presented that situation, it really sounds more like a problem for Imagineering than us.'

*Yen Sid turns to Indiana Jones*

Yen Sid: 'Dr Jones, will you do me the favor of accompanying this gentleman from Disney security back over to Soarin' and seeing what's going on over there, please? If you do find a situation, by all means, take all necessary precautions and, if necessary, contact back here for any and all required back up. I don't want you taking any unnecessary risks.'

*Yen Sid turns to the rest of the detectives as Indiana Jones and the security officer take their leave*

Yen Sid: 'Everyone else, spread out and search the restaurant. But quietly, we don't want to alarm the other guests.'