Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si turns to hiss as the head was taken from her. Recognizing the big cat's "friend", Si retracts her claw slowly giving clear warning that is the last of their food they would share.

Am turns and stares at the bird - daring him to take the best part, the tail.

2. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

As Scar shows Mater his claws and threatens to pop his tires Mater says, "Sorry Mr. Detective Scar! I didn't mean it! But dat gun! Look at that poor fishy!"

Before Mater could continue his apology to Scar the weird pink cat comes back.

His riddles always confuse Mater, and by the look on everyone's faces, Mater is sure he is not the only one. All seem confused, except of course, Yensid.

He knew exactly what the cat was saying and asked everyone to look around, except for Indiana Jones who was to go investigate the Soarin attraction.

Mater backs up before Scar could leap across the table and make his threat an action.

Mater decides its best to go look around.

3. Aceastrococopuff

Aceastrococopuff Steamboat Willie Advocate

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

"Absolutely!"

Indy follows the Dianey security back to Soarin' as Yensid had directed to look for anything out of place. before leaving he made sure he grabbed everything including his phone and his hat. He said his goodbyes to the group and headed over there.

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Information has gone out, check your inboxes

OOC: Let's do another posting period, 4 in 72 hours
    Start time: 22 July @ 7.30 pm PST, 10.30 pm EST, 23 July @ 3.30 am GMT, 11.30 am Tokyo
    End time: 25 July @ 7.30 pm PST, 10.30 pm EST, 26 July @ 3.30 am GMT, 11.30 am Tokyo

5. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

When Vanellope found out that the fish was Nemo, she felt even worse. Apparently the killer wasn't to shy about taking out kids... She also worried about the dad, Marlin. How was he going to react when he found out his friend and son have been killed?

Vanellope snapped out of her thoughts when that pink cat appeared. He again spoke in riddles, which she didn't understand. However, there was something about the cat she really liked. When he disappears, Yensid tells the detectives to split up and search the restaurant. Vanellope gets up from the table and begins to walk around, wondering if the killer might still be there.

6. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie hops down from the table. She had been told to quietly investigate, but she wasn't sure quite where to begin. Looking around, she realized that most of the detectives had yet to begin searching. With a sigh, Marie lets her gaze wander around the building.

7. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue music DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED*

Having finally finished his new Inator Dr. Doofenshmirtz leaves Innoventions. His new Inator fits in a backpack and is much more portable as well as versatile. Not being sure where his group is or where to go he opens his DFI kit and sees a phone. He turns on the phone and dials....

"Hello...hello..Mr Yensid....yes its me...the one who found a clue...yes yess..in the lab coat. Well I wanted to know where I am needed. I finally finished my new Inator and want to put it to use."

8. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Just as soon as he requested Indiana Jones depart with Disney security for Soarin' and his detectives split up to quietly search Tokyo Dining, Yen Sid receives a phone call from Doofenshmirtz. Yen Sid listens with as much patience as he can muster; apparently the scientist wants to know where he should go so he could be of use.*

Yen Sid: 'Disney security has requested assistance at Soarin'. I've presently sent one of my detectives down with security. It sounds like it's something better suited to Imagineering, but since you've perfected your Inator, if there's something to be found, between the two of you and Disney security, you'll surely find it. I'll text Dr Jones and let him know that you'll meet him at the entrance to Soarin.'

*Yen Sid hangs up the phone, sighs, and sends a mental apology to Indiana Jones along with the text. He figures that since the concourse is isolated, Doofenshmirtz will be a much less disruptive presence there than here at the restaurant.*

9. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar takes in the scene unfolding around him. He is really glad when Ursula returns. He is also not surprised when a murder turns up with the meal.*

"Did someone order a side order of death?"

*After hearing Yensid tell everyone to spread out, Scar wants to torture the witer some more.*

"Ursula dear...I need a little entertainment. How about I interview that waite in his native language?"

*Scar pulls the tiny waiter to the side.*

SCAR:"Konnichiwa. Anatawa mada obiete imasu ka?"

*the waiter nods his head indicating a level of fear.*

SCAR:"Anata wa watashi ga dareda ka shitte iru nodesuka?"

*again the waiter nods indicating that he does indeed know who Scar is and his reputation.*

SCAR: "Anata wa watashi ni uso otsuku baai nani ga okoru ka o shitte imasu ka?" * Scar asks as he flicks his claws out and bares his teeth.*

* The waiter suddenly wets his pants as he stammers in broken English.* " I....I ...I know nothing...I was not in the kitchen...when this sushi was made..I swear...Please Mr. Scar...don't ...don't eat me."

*Scar satisfied that he has frightened the waiter and also that the waiter knows nothing he lets's the poor CM go with a wave of his giant paws.*

SCAR " Go clean youself up. You seem to have had an accident."

*Scar laughs at his pure evil ways.*

10. Aceastrococopuff

Aceastrococopuff Steamboat Willie Advocate

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Indy gets to the concourse where the imagineers explain what was going on.

"We had to shut down the ride because the lifts were moving erratically and the seat belts weren't al, locking in properly. We were worried about everyone's safety so shut it down, since we knew you and Yensid were here we thought we would get one of you to come look. You can look around wherever you would like, just be careful please. Also, keep a look out for your other detective, one came over here while you were at dinner but disappeared."

​and with that the imagineers left and Indy started exploring around looking at the lift first.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  11. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar asks Ursula if she would like to have some more fun. She agrees and as a couple they circle around the small french feline. Towering over Marie Sca leans in closely....*

"So little ladie...do you really think someone of your miniature stature should be roaming with the Big boys and girls. You know that you are smaller than Timon's Uncle Ralph...do you know what happened to Timon's Uncle Ralph? Well you see one day I was hungry for a snack....and welll...he was barely a bite."

*Ursula laughs as Scar's true evilness is finally coming out*

Ursula to Scar: "That's my Pookie...I missed that pure evil in you, but maybe we should leave the poor little itty bitty putty tat alone before she cries."

*So finally Scar and Ursula start searching for clues.*

OOC* Don't take Scar's nastiness personally..he can't help it. lol

12. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid glances at Scar, but doesn't say a word. He can recognize a dominance challenge when he sees one, but he knows that his detectives must sort it out amongst themselves if they're to work it out. He does catch Scar's eye and give him a significant warning look that only an idiot would misunderstand before resuming his own search for clues.*

OOC: What Wally says is true, you can't take anything that happens in the game personally. However, by all means, feel free to respond to characters' actions any way you see fit - and please do - it makes the game much more fun, entertaining, and interesting to play.

13. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Once Yensid declared the restaurant a crime scene, poor Nemo, the group began looking for clues.

"Again with the fish..." Vidia thought

She began to search high and low for any trace of a clue.

As she did, she could see the lion beginning to torment the young white kitten. Vidia, sick of the nonsense, flew over to Scar, punched him in the nose, and resumed her search for clues.

14. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar having being punched in the nose by a tiny fairy sneezes.*

"AaaaAAaaaChoo...nothing but a small sting."

*Scar looks the tiny fairy in the eyes and clearly states....

"Do you know why that pesky Tink has not joined us this case??? Hmmmm...do you??? Well you see...I am close friends with a certain pirate and though he only has one hand he can be quite resourceful. Anyway I traded that Pesky pixie for a leg of Zebra. It seems he is staring a collection of your kind..and just so you know I am always hungry and zebra is my favorite."

*with that Scar proceeds to sniff around for a clue or scent of the killer.*

15. frozenlanterns

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: :lol: I will respond to that later! :lol:

16. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue music...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*

Dr Doofenshmirtz walks into the Land expecting to find Indy. Instead the place seems dead.

"Hello funny man with the strange and snake complex....ARE YOU HERE?!! Im here with my Inator to help."

With only an echo for an answer Heinz starys for the entrance to Soarin....

17. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am are watching the big cat, when one of the cat toys fly close and actually hits his nose. They decide that is a cat toy they will have to keep an eye on.

As their meal turned out to be another victim, they got their kits out and bagged the Nemo Sushi.

Work done, Si declared "We are" "investigating the kitchen" concluded Am.

They head into the kitchen, jump on the sushi counter

"good, nothing orange" started Si. "And nothing blue" concluded Am. And start finally to eat their dinner

18. movingthestars

movingthestars Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Jim looks in horror at the Nemo sushi roll. I guess I was right not to order any sushi he thinks with little satisfaction. Suddenly that pink cat appears out of nowhere with another riddle. Oh no... apparently something is going on at Soarin' as well. We had better find some clues and fast, before there are any more victims! Jim thinks and begins combing the restaurant.

19. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie is caught off guard when Scar and Ursula approach her. She's too shocked to do anything but hiss as Scar mocks her small size. As he turns to leave, Marie sticks her nose in the air and marches the opposite direction. Glancing over her shoulder, she is glad to see that one of the fairies punches Scar in the nose.
    As Marie walks around the restaurant, signing autographs for the several guests that recognize her, she smirks. Next time Scar attempts to intimidate her, she has the perfect response. But for now, she needs to focus on searching for clues.

OOC/Edit- Trying again to edit this... it wouldn't post at first, and then it posted in a weird font. Hoping it works this time!

20. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

As Mater is looking around for any clues he sees the now almost completely dry Scar terrorizing a poor employee in a language not so foreign to Mater.

Mater: "Boy, looks like that Scar has been to Tokyo. I was in Tokyo once. I was a race car there..."

[​IMG]

While beginning his story Mater notices that no one is around listening to him.

Suddenly he hears some jingling bells and sees Scar sneeze.

Mater: "That little miss pixie has guts!"

Before he could say something wrong and get on Scar's bad side again, Mater continues with his investigation.

21. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Stricken by yet another murder in a restaurant, Belle composed herself for the sake of the investigation and followed Yen Sid's orders to have a look around. She looked disapprovingly on as Scar tormented Marie and smiled as Vidia punched him in the nose.

"Served you right," she muttered towards the big cat. She walked over to Marie who had excused herself from Scar and was walking around the restaurant. She offered Marie a kind smile, "Marie, would you like to accompany me in the kitchen to investigate?"

The dainty feline took a look at Scar rambling on a threat to Vidia before she nodded and with poise followed Belle into the kitchen.

When the two arrived, Belle looked over at Si and Am on the counter helping themselves to some sushi. Belle put her hands on her hips, aghast at their behavior at the scene of a crime.

The two cats looked up at Belle, not remotely apologetic.

"Nothing," Si began.

"On this counter," Am finished simply.

Belle rolled her eyes before she turned her attention to the rest of the scene. Marie was ever efficient at assisting her in looking around, but in all honesty there was really nothing out of the ordinary to be found.

"Unfortunately since he was a fish, he fit right in with the rest of the menu items," a chef remarked bluntly when Belle questioned him.

"You didn't see anything familiar about that specific entree?" Marie piped up.

"Not to sound callous, but all fish look the same in here- famous or not," the chef replied coolly.

Clearly not a fan of Finding Nemo, Belle thought with a sigh to herself at the way the chef spoke of the deceased.

"The only thing that seemed a little strange was that the fish was specifically designated for your table... but we didn't think much of the request."

"Specifically for us?" Marie remarked confused.

"Yes," another chef interjected as he approached them, shooting daggers at the chef Belle was speaking to. "And someone forgot to include this with the request as well."

The first sushi chef looked at the other indignantly, "What are you talking about?"

"This was to be included with the special roll," the second chef snapped, waving a note in his hand in a accusative way.

"I was never told about including that!"

"More than likely you were told but you didn't listen!"

Marie looked from the two chefs bickering and back at Belle. Belle put her hand on her head and held her other hand out with forced politeness.

"Gentlemen, please! Now would you mind handing that over for our investigation?"

The chef gladly handed the note to Belle, still glaring at his fellow chef. Belle straightened out the note and held it so Marie could also read it:

All of these deaths and you still don’t have a clue
    What else is it that I must do to finally get through to you?
    I must get the Hat, I can’t stop killing ‘till it’s mine
    Just hand it over and everything will be fine

Marie and Belle exchanged looks and Belle quickly pulled out her phone, snapping a picture of the note and promptly texting it to everyone.

OOC: Hope I didn't borrow anyone's characters too much! Tried to keep it in line with where everyone else was ^.^

22. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

OOC: I don't mind, Story, you kept Marie in character very well! ^.^

--

Marie was puzzled by the note. She wondered who, exactly, had sent Nemo to their table and had told the chefs to include the note. Had the murderer been following them all day? Marie briefly feared that their investigation was currently doing more harm than good. With a sigh, Marie sat down beside Belle's feet and waited for the other detectives to arrive. She couldn't help but think that if they perhaps had had dinner in France, then the chefs would have paid a bit more attention to exactly which fish they were serving.

23. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope tries her best not to burst out laughing when the little pixie Vidia punches Scar on the nose. After he tormented the little cat Marie, he deserved it. Vanellope didn't like it when someone was picked on.

After not finding anything in the restaurant, Vanellope decides that she might have more luck in the kitchen. She arrives in time to see one of the chefs hand Belle a piece of paper. Marie was also there, and by the look on their faces the note contained something not so nice.

24. frozenlanterns

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

"Let me tell you something, sweetie," Vidia sarcastically said to Scar, "You don't scare me. Your stories don't scare me, and your disturbed 'better half' doesn't scare me. I may be six inches tall, but I've got more power in my thumb than you have in your entire poorly groomed body."

And with that, Vidia poked Scar in the eye, and resumed her search for clues.

OOC: Love ya, Mr. Wally! ;)

25. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo has never been fond of cats, but he still doesn't like to see a big bully picking on someone small. So he nearly falls off the table laughing when the purple pixie bops the lion on the nose! When he utters what sounds like a threat to the pixie, Diablo just can't resist playing a little trick; while the pixie is giving the lion a piece of her mind, he flies around behind and tugs on the lion's tail with his talons, then circles him and nips him on the ear.

He quickly flies up to the chandelier before any paws or tentacles can catch him, croaking with laughter.