Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

1. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*After defended herself against a struggling Marie, Ursula watched as the kitten struggled to keep her head up, but not without exclaiming out a few very unladylike swears toward the sea witch. "I guess the collar works" Suddenly she felt a thump on the side of head by a fairy, not that it hurt. Conjuring some water, she splashed the pixie in the wings, causing her to plummet to the ground. "That should keep you grounded for awhile." As if that wasn't enough, she saw Si( or was it Am) slice through the talking device, rendering it useless. "Try to do something for the good of the group and get no show of appreciation, sigh..."

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Mater drives into Soarin as everyone is inspecting the attraction. He looks to where the giant tentacle lady is standing and sees her put a familiar looking collar on the little fluffy cat, Marie.

Mater: "Hey, isnt that Du...?"

Mater looks behind ursula and sees Dug's lifeless body.

Mater: "Ohh." As he realizes what happened.

Mater then thinks to himself that this case is just getting worse.

He swings his hook to try to remove the collar since little Marie does not look happy and before he could remove it one of the twin cats cuts the collar open and it falls to the floor.

Mater: "Those fellers may be creepy, but at least they help other kitties!"

And with that, Mater turns his attention to the task at hand: investigating the area.

3. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo is a little sad when Yensid informs the group that the talking dog has been found dead. He has always liked Dug, and it felt a little safer having a dog along with all these cats around. (Although the little white one has always seemed polite, at least.)

Diablo is vaguely aware of some of the group harassing each other, but for once he just doesn't feel like mischief; instead he flies straight over to the body. As he did with the goon, he nudges the dog gently with his beak. Yes, he thinks, this is a dead thing now, just like the possums and raccoons he's seen by the roadside.

He notices that Dug's teeth are bared, as if he'd been growling... but the friendly talking dog never growled at anything much. Maybe he was carrying something? Diablo looks closer... is that a mouse? Did Dug catch a squirrel at last? No, it's not an animal... it's...

"CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!"

Diablo looks around at the others and caws as loudly as he can to get their attention, then points his beak at a piece of BROWN FUR that Dug had been holding carefully in his teeth!

Diablo looks straight up, and then down again at the way Dug's body is splayed. He knows flying, and he also knows falling. Catching Yensid's eye, he flies up to the chair lifts above, and then pantomimes falling down from them like a fledgling pushed out of the nest too soon, down to where Dug lies (but catching himself on the air at the last minute, of course.) He is sure that Dug has fallen to his death here while investigating the faulty chairs.

With a final "CAW!" he watches the group and waits for them to react. Fluffing up his feathers, he wonders whether or not Dug's fall was accidental...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  4. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Dug's... dead? Vanellope thinks with horror. The talking dog that was always so friendly to everyone. She felt angry. It was one thing finding the bodies of someone you didn't really know, quite another when it was a friend.

When they arrived at Soarin' all the detectives spread out to look for clues. Vanellope notices Ursula put Dug's much to big collar on Marie. The little fairy Vidia came up and hit Ursula on the head, only to be splashed with water. Vanellope felt like doing something too, mostly because she wanted to vent some anger about Dug, when she heard the bird, Diablo, let out a loud caw. Maybe he found something?

5. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Vidia was furious about her wet wings, but she ran as fast as she could to see what Diablo had found.
    Once she saw that it was some brown fur, she immediately wrote it down in here notebook.
    Then, she somehow managed to calm herself down enough to sprinkle some extra pixie dust over her wings to make them dry faster. Vidia hated the thought of not being able to fly...

6. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie managed to mew a thank you to Am for helping her get that wretched collar off of her neck. Sniffling a bit, she sat down to fluff up her pink neck bow, which had been unceremoniously squashed. Once she was satisfied with it, Marie hopped up to follow Si and Am; she felt safest with them.
    The black bird suddenly began to caw rather violently. Thinking he may have found something, Marie changed her direction and headed over to where he was flying.

7. Mermaid's_grotto

Mermaid's_grotto aka Damu

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

After observing the commotion among her fellow detectives, Merryweather's attention then turned to Diablo.
    "It seems the Raven thinks this is no accident, our poor talking dog fell to his death."
    She flew to the chairs. "Dug wasn't a canine afraid of heights, was the ride tampered with but if so how was it achieved? Was he already safely strapped in enjoying the ride or had he tried to track down someone and in his last moments grasped the brown fur before this tragedy happened...?" She continued to inspect the area.

8. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Yen Sid hurries over when he hears Diablo's frantic croaking. He knew about Dug's demise, but he figured it was more important to investigate the chairs. When he joins the group clustered around Dug, he can see that the raven is gesturing with his beak to a bit of BROWN FUR clutched within the dog's mouth.*

Yen Sid: 'Very well spotted, my friend.'

*Yen Sid waves his hand and magically removes the bit of FUR and places it inside an evidence bag. The sorcerer watches quietly as Diablo pantomimes what he believes happened to Dug before nodding quietly.*

Yen Sid: 'Yes, I do believe our avian friend is correct again, and my investigation of the chairs supports it. Dug's death was foul play and we need to get this sample to DSI for analysis - and to see if Bunsen and Beaker have any additional information for us. In the meantime, I must recommend that Soarin' remain closed until Imagineering can assure us that this ... problem ... is completely fixed.'

9. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is quite pleased as Ursula splashes the pesky pixie with H2O. "See that is what you get when you mess with the power couple."

*As the others are searching for clues, Scar decides to take a break and plops himself down in one of the Soarin vehicles. That is when the raven finds some Brown Fur.* "Either this human has a hairy back, hangs with animals or is not always a human....hmmm. Do I know any man or beast that fits that description?"

10. movingthestars

movingthestars Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Jim nods as Diablo pantomime's Dug's untimely death-- this definitely wasn't an accident. Hmm... brown fur? Jim is starting to formulate an idea about who the killer is, but he guesses that none of the other detectives are interested in discussing it.

Jim tells Yensid he will take over the evidence to the lab. He wants some time alone to think a bit more.

11. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue Music* Doofenshmirtz evil Incorporated

>Having not found a clue Doofenshmirtz goes back to pick up his Inator. He does not notice that some wires have been switched, but he does notice that the plug has been cut.<

"Ok WHO DID THIS?" >He asks in a loud and angry voice.< "You know what...it doesn't matter. With this oversized flying machine I am sure they kept spare parts somewhere."
    >Heinz stomps off in search of some repair parts.<

12. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Yen Sid hands Jim Hawkins the bag of BROWN FUR with a nod of thanks.*

Yen Sid: 'When you arrive at the lab, if you would be so good as to ask Bunsen and Beaker if they have any updates regarding the previously submitted information?'

*Yen Sid glances at his detectives, before shaking his head in disbelief and walking out of the attraction in disgust. He figures that if they get horribly out of control, Disney security will either call him or break it up themselves - but it's been a long day, the attraction is closed until further notice, and he's going back to the resort for what sleep he can get. Even though he doesn't use magic to leave, the detectives don't notice his departure.*

13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar decides that Yensid is right....for once. It has been a frustrating and tiring investigation thus far.*

*turning to Ursula*

"I must apologize, but I am going to have to cut our evening short. I know you will understand when I say I am frustrated and these small brain detectives around us are getting on my last nerve...atleast a few of them anyway. I think I am going back to my suite for the evening. Maybe I will have a massage and get a pedicure for these claws. They need a bit of sharpening. So with that my dear I leave you with these misfits. I promise that you will be in my thoughts."

14. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Mater just watches as Diablo attempts to show everyone his guess at how Dug died.

Mater: "Aw dang, that was no accident!"

He sees that a bit of brown fur was found in the dog's mouth.

Mater: "Brown? I thought it was black and white!"

Mater shakes his head as if trying to get all of these facts organized in his mind.

He then decides he needs to get all of the known facts in order. He drives himself to a quiet corner, grabs a piece of paper and begins to write down everything that has been found thus far.

15. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am have a long stretch. They have gone hours (ok it only seemed like hours) since their catnap on the boat. And all that cream was making them sleepy. They noticed the big cat had already left. They decide they would also leave.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  16. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Walking over to Diablo, Vanellope sees that he found some brown fur in Dug's mouth. He then tries to show the detectives how he think Dug died. By the looks of it, he thinks it was foul play. After everything that has happened, Vanellope doesn't doubt it. The detective named Jim volunteers to take the sample to the lab.

Once everyone calmed down, Vanellope noticed Yensid had left. She wonders if it was because of the small "fight" that went on. She notices that some of the other detectives start to leave too. Maybe she should as well.

17. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie was glad that Jim volunteered so quickly to take the evidence over. She then narrowed her eyes as she watched Scar walk out. It was very difficult not to say something mean, but Marie was a lady and ladies were above that. She just needed to keep repeating that to herself. When several of the other detectives also started to walk out, Marie decided she should probably follow them.

18. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

With her wings now dry, Vidia saw Yen Sid leave the scene.

She wondered what was going on, but she saw everyone else leave, so she left, too.

Vidia hoped Bunsen and Beaker would hurry up with that evidence. She had run out of patience with them. She wanted answers!

19. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo relaxes a bit, satisfied that he has helped the investigation as much as he can, at least for now. He hopes he can make up for all the trouble that Mistress and her accomplice have caused. I mean, putting people to sleep is one thing, but this is downright nasty!

He flies thoughtfully back to his hotel room for a a quiet rest and a good pondering of the clues.

20. movingthestars

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Jim arrives at the lab by solar surfer. His spirits are high after the journey. He smiles as he hands over the evidence to Bunsen and Beaker. He is just about to leave when he remembers Yen Sid's request: "Would you happen to have any new information about the stuff we brought you before?" Jim listens carefully, thanks Bunsen and Beaker, and heads back to the hotel, but not before sending a text message to the scattered detectives:
    NEW INFORMATION: NO FINGERPRINTS ON ANY OF THE NOTES.

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Back in his room, Scar is enjoying a back massage and claw sharpening when his phone rings. He picks it up and quickly and looks at the message.*

NEW INFORMATION: NO FINGERPRINTS ON ANY OF THE NOTES

*He mumbles to himself as he closes his eyes to relax.*

"Now if I just knew if this killer was a male or female we could conclude this case."

22. Greenhpper

Greenhpper Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Not finding anything in the restrooms, Abu leaves and goes back to the table to finish his meal. The rest of the detectives scurry about the restaurant but don't seem to do anything productive. Once finished, Abu goes outside to collect Carpet and wait for the rest of the detectives to finish inside. He then joins the group as they head over to Soarin'. With not much to do once there, Abu and carpet fly around the inside of the attraction and listen to the others. Abu also produces and eats some fruit he brought with him from Japan.

23. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo lifts his head out from under his wing long enough to read the text message. Jim, he thinks... oh, the boy with the ponytail.

No fingerprints... could that mean that the murderer wears gloves? Diablo is starting to get ideas...

24. movingthestars

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

OOC: man, I am thinking the same thing as you. hope whoever wins the next ask-a-question thing asks that, but I have a feeling we are going to be accusing at the same time... :rofl:

25. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

OOC: That's funny... I have two ideas and they're both male! :D (Edit: Although one isn't a very good idea... okay never mind.)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013