Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

ooc...could not get on for days...not sure if Im dead or alive. Ill check and then post.

2. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo scolds at the lion's snide remark, and then falls over laughing when the purple pixie-- Vidia-- throws her coffee on him. He stops laughing suddenly when the octopus lady takes away the pixie's dust and traps her! Mean old thing!

The white cat hurries over to free Vidia from the glass-- he always knew she was a lady-- and Diablo flutters over to see if she's alright. He turns his back, crouches and spreads out his wings, looking back at Vidia over his shoulder. Perhaps she'd like to ride on his back until her pixie dust returns?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  3. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is happy when Ursula first helps with the coffee stain and then punishes the pixie. He does however think he needs to keep an eye on the kitty and the raven. *

"I just don't understand why Maleficent would have a minion that has such a goody two shoes streak inside him."

*Scar looks at the group gathered..."Well I guess we should soon head over to fast track."

4. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Vidia got up after the kitten had knocked the glass over.

"Thanks." she said to her, as she brushed the tiny shards of glass off of her clothes.

Luckily, Vidia packed some extra pixie dust, and sprinkled it onto her wings. She politely thanked Diablo for the offer of a ride, and then started to scold Ursula.

After she did so, she quickly flew for cover before Ursula could do anything more to herself of her pixie dust.

5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid is behind the concierge desk in the Innkeeper’s Club, sipping tea, as the detectives come in and help themselves to refreshments. It’s dark behind the desk, so they don’t notice his presence. He watches their antics in silence for a while before it just becomes too much. He knows that his magical soundproofing is good, but his patience is wearing thin; it's late, he's tired and frustrated.*

Yen Sid: 'ENOUGH! It's been a long day and looks to be an even longer night. Now I suggest that we take ourselves, our beverages, and walk over to Test Track so maybe, just maybe, we can get back here and get some sleep BEFORE the sun comes up.'

*Yen Sid walks out of the lounge, assuming that the detectives will follow him. He sets a spell on the room so that things will go back to their undisturbed state as soon as the last detective leaves the room.*

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I hadn't realized that the forums were back on - and then I've had trouble signing on (double ugh). Plus I've had my own personal drama these past few days (long story). But getting back to the murders ...

OOC: I'm glad to see that the chaos is exactly where I left it, I love the interaction. Please keep it up.

6. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Let's attempt another post count; say 4 in 72 hours.
    Start time: 30 July @ 1.23 am PST, 4.23 am EST, 9.23 am GMT, 5.23 pm Tokyo
    End time: 2 August @ 1.23 am PST, 4.23 am EST, 9.23 am GMT, 5.23 pm Tokyo

OOC: Information going out, check your inboxes

7. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar complains about the lack of Krispy Kreme Donuts to go with the coffee as he follows the others out towards EPCOT once again. He really wants more sleep, but feels that someone should lead by example as the old man is not up to the task.*

"Ursula Dear...I think old Yensid there is getting grumpy in his old age. I guess I would be grumpy also if I had only five minutes appearance in my movie and the only thing that made me special was missing."

8. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle was still trying to wake up as she quietly observed the chaos occurring in the lounge. She jumped startled when Yensid took control of the group and suddenly found herself wide awake from the outburst. Still sipping her earl grey tea, Belle followed Yen Sid's lead toward Test Track.

*OOC*
    I'm so sorry to hear you've been dealing with drama Stef :( hope everything is looking up or starts to look up soon for you! :hug:

And I agree, everyone has made this story so fun to follow! I have been having terrible trouble logging in too, but I'm glad the site seems to be working better today and glad that I didn't have to catch up too much ^.^

:rofl:
    */OOC*

9. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

As the group went to Test Track, Vidia heard Yen Sid tell the detectives to split up into smaller groups.

Her group started to move into the attraction, but Vidia decided to quickly move ahead and see if the coast was clear. She goes through the entire ride, and nears the end, where the truck should be coming out. Vidia, who has ridden to ride several times before, anticipated to truck and quickly moved. However, the truck didn't appear...

Confused, she flew over to see what might've been the cause. Vidia gasped as she saw why the truck didn't appear. She quickly calls over the other detectives to show them that poor Mater had been crushed by the truck!

10. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope could barely contain her laughter. The chaos in the lounge was helping to keep her awake it was so funny. She was thinking of something she could do, when Yensid shouted at the group to stop. He then gets up and leaves for the Test Track. The detectives follow, putting their argument behind them for the time being.

When they arrive at the track, they split up and begin to search for clues. It wasn't too long when Vidia calls them over. Vanellope rushes over to see what the little pixie had found. When she arrived, she went speechless when she was why they were called over. Mater had been crushed by the truck.

11. Mermaid's_grotto

Mermaid's_grotto aka Damu

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Merryweather yawned wearily and wondered what that awful smell was coming from Belle's cup "Eww how can you drink that? It's like talcum powder."
    With a wave of her wand she produced a thermos flask and poured the rest of her tea from the pot.

At Tesk Track, Vidia called them over, she looked at the scene before her "Great. Scrap metal. That's all we need."

OOC: I haven't been able to get on at all with the server being constantly down. Now it's just slow :lol:

12. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Ignoring the shouting, Si and Am finished their cream before they followed the group out of the lounge. They were unsure about the wisdom of heading to the test track. After all cars were dangerous, they either tried to squash you or even worse, took you to the vet.

They strolled after the small cat toys wondering what all the excitement was about. They looked down where the small cat toy pointed.

"It's not the drop" started Si, "but the sudden stop" finished Am.

13. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

{Scolding, you call that scolding} Ursula thought as Vidia retreated to a general safety. The Sea Witch just rolled her eyes and clutched her locket of newly acquired locket of pixie dust. As the group made their way to the dreadful Test Track attraction, Scar went to on to comment. "Ursula Dear...I think old Yensid there is getting grumpy in his old age. I guess I would be grumpy also if I had only five minutes appearance in my movie and the only thing that made me special was missing." She couldn't help but giggle, only for Yensid to glare back at them. Turning his head forward, she could help but laugh out loud.

*As they reached the attraction, she could only look at how they re-imagineered the attraction. Gone was the "Test Track" where they experienced the life of a test dummy and now present was a computer program where kids "designed" a Chevy they tested. Great Now she had that song stuck in her head.

So bye, bye Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing "This will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die."

*Suddenly, Vidia called them out to the part in the attraction where the Semi-truck was located out. As the wayward group reached the Semi, she noticed another vehicle mangled and crushed underneath it's front. A tow truck, Mater, whom she tazed before was now in the big junk yard in Hades. Oh joy...

**OOC - Was Mater's death from a false accusation, and if so would we be notified who he guessed?

14. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo preens his feathers huffily. The lion just doesn't understand tricksters, he supposes. He leaves the rest of his coffee and flies after Yensid, who leads them to a place with a lot of cars and trucks. Diablo doesn't know much about these things, but they don't seem to be talking ones like that one who was around earlier.

When they split up into groups, Diablo follows Vidia, because she seems to know where she's going. When she stops suddenly, he stops too, winging backward in alarm. She points at the talking truck... all crushed. Oh dear. Diablo wonders if trucks can be fixed...

15. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue Music...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*

...Having looked for hours for the part he needed within Soarin Doofenshmirtz was finally sucessful. Not realizing that everyone had left and the park had closed...he charged hi Inator and then left the land. As he was leaving he saw the large occtopus lady and her furry pet goingoing towards test track.

"Now I wander what is going on for those two to be taking a midnight stroll"

16. movingthestars

movingthestars Active Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Jim is glad to escape the chaos of the lounge as the detectives head to Test Track. He is considerably less happy, however, when they arrive to find Mater completely crushed. Poor Mater, thought Jim. He was always so friendly.

17. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar walks into Test Track and follows the group to where an accident has occured. There is Mater crushed and mangled.*

"Ok what seems to be the problem?"*Scar pushes his way through to the scene.* "Like I said..What seems to be the problem? he looks the same to me. Maybe now that rust bucket will understand that you don't spit water on the King of the Jungle. I guess we should look for a clue. I'd also like to ask a question about this killer."

18. Greenhpper

Greenhpper Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Abu was having a grand time zooming around, watching the fireworks, and munching on churros as he snatched them from unsuspecting guests when his phone rings. He pushes a green button and listens to Yensid's message. As Abu is quite content at this time he decides to follow directions and goes to the lounge. Hopping off Carpet, Abu walks in but motions for Carpet to follow. Abu takes to nearest unoccupied seat and waits.

19. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo doesn't go near the... remains? of the talking truck to poke it the way he did some of the other bodies.. He doesn't understand big machinery too well, other than the winches that open the castle gates back home, especially machinery that's broken. He looks over his shoulder to see the machine-wizard in the distance... he considers flying over to ask him if he can fix the truck, but then thinks better of it. The machine-wizard's machines haven't worked too well so far...

20. Zagales14

Zagales14 Duke Alex, Master Zapper

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

As everyone begins to discover Mater's crushed body there is suddenly a cold winds.

Mater (as a ghost): "Oooooooooooohhhhh"

Then he begins to laugh and his ghostly body appears in front of the detectives.

Mater: "Hello ladies and fellers! So it looks like I was crushed huh? Well look on the bright side, at least now I can fly!"

He zooms around the detectives for a couple of seconds as all eyes follow him around. It looks like all the detectives are shocked to find Mater's ghostly frame."

Mater: "Dont cry for me guys, Ill be alright! But you are probably wondering how this happened huh? Well, Ill tell ya! I was on my way to the room from the soarin ride and I decided to come drive through the test track one more time. Backwards driving is when I do my best thinking! After thinking about all of them clues I was sure of who the killer was. I was sure it was that Hun feller who bothers little Mulan, Shan Yu! He has black, white and brown fur in his clothes. He is an outside feller, so the leaves made sense. And he wear a glove, so the no fingerprints made sense too. And Mulan's horse looks a lot like Angus, so maybe he got himself confused on them horses. So I was driving backwards, you know I AM the world's best backwards driver, and I swung my tow line to grab my iPhone and text Yensid my conclusion when that there truck came out of nowhere and BAM! I... was... a... goner!"

Mater just watches as everyone just stares at him, and before anyone could muster up the words to speak he continues...

Mater: "But before all that there action happened, I found some BLUE CHALK DUST here in this driving attraction. I aint got a clue about what it means but it might help!"

Mater: "Well, I gotta fly now. Flying sure is fuuun! But Ill be around! Later detectives!!"

Mater's ghost then disappears just as quickly as it appeared.

******OOC: Im moving this week and might be without internet for a couple of days and I was sure of my accusation, so I figured I'd give it a shot and try to guess before I was killed due to not enough posts. I would have been sad if my guess had been correct but I could not post and was killed anyway. But Mater's ghost will be around to follow the fun.*******

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar listens as Mater's ghost explains what happened.*

----In his best mocking Mater red neck voice----

SCAR:"Well I think that dumb truck don' tipped one too many tractors if he came to Shan Yu as a conclusion."

*Scar clears his throat and uses his normal voice. " Me personally....I'm betting non villain...younger than Shan yu...atleast mind wise...but that's just me thinking out loud."

22. Vackra

Vackra Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Marie decided it'd be best to once again follow Si and Am out of the lounge. When they arrived at the crime scene, Marie was shocked to see that it was the talking tow truck who had died. In France, it seemed like the humans could always fix the cars when bad things happened. But then again, the cars didn't talk in France.

Marie didn't have much time to ponder over the difference in cars before the truck's ghost appeared and told them about blue chalk dust. Marie hadn't a clue what that could mean.

23. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was surprised when Mater's ghost suddenly appeared in front of them. He starts talking about someone named Shan Yu and how he wasn't the killer. Then he starts going some chalk dust that he found. Then, before anyone can say anything, Mater disappears. Vanellope takes out her notebook and writes down the new clue. She looks over her notebook, going over the clues real quick in her head.

24. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo utters a startled squawk when the truck's ghost begins to speak. He's seen ghosts before, but he never knew that machines could have them! Then again, machines don't usually talk.

When the truck reveals his find of blue chalk dust, Diablo cocks his head to the side. It reminds him of something...

25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Yen Sid surveys the latest scene and sighs regretfully as he listens to Ghost Mater relay his tale. As Mater fades away, Yen Sid waves his hand and magically gathers the BLUE CHALK DUST into an evidence bag to take to DSI for analysis before turning to the other detectives, exhaustion on everyone's face.*

Yen Sid: 'I think that about clears up the scene and I don't think there's anything else we can do. I suggest we go back to the hotel and get a few hours sleep while we can; I suspect we're going to have a busy day tomorrow. I'll drop this chalk off at DSI on the way.'

*Yen Sid walks out of Test Track and reappears back at the DSI lab, where he hands over the new evidence to Bunsen and Beaker before returning to his room for the night.*

OOC: Just to clarify, Mater's death came from a false arrest - Shan Yu.