Escape from Epcot Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Jul 7, 2013.

  1. dancecats

    dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

    *Yen Sid manages a few hours sleep before the sun comes up. Feeling somewhat better, he returns to the Innkeepers Club Lounge to partake in the lounge's offerings and to review his notes; he's sure that he's missing something that's painfully obvious. Now that the detectives are off doing their own thing for a few hours and he can concentrate, he's certain that he'll find it. Surprised that things have been quiet for so long, he looks at his phone - which rings.*

    Yen Sid: '... speaking ... I see ... and you've had reports of what happening where? ... no, of course we'll look into it right away, thank you so much for calling ... .'

    *Yen Sid sighs and texts Diablo, Merryweather, and Abu, asking them if they can fly over Epcot and see if they see anything out of the ordinary.*

    OOC: Sorry for the delay. I was going to continue the game sooner, but first the forums were closed on me and then I couldn't get on because of my internet.
     
  2. Mermaid's_grotto

    Mermaid's_grotto aka Damu

    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

    Merryweather woke up to find it was much darker outside than she expected. Just then her phone went off
    "Time to check out Epcot..." She text the raven and the monkey to rendevous in the lounge in a few minutes (just enough time to grab a roll) so they could agree what areas to cover.

    Once there she grabbed a roll, standard butter knife and a small pack of butter "Flora? She must be expanding her ventures on the quiet." As she pressed the knife into the roll, the handle snapped and the blade and it's remaining part of the handle, flew off and hit the floor beside her.

    OOC: Flora is a brand in the UK as for the knife, this literally happened to me just a moment ago :lol:
     
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  3. ownedbycats

    ownedbycats Member

    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

    Ooc anyone use tapatalk on a tablet?

    I cant reply, I had to go to the website
     
  4. VanellopeFan

    VanellopeFan Member

    0   0   0

    When Vanellope makes it into the lounge for breakfast, she notices that some of the other detectives are there as well. She grabs a plate full of food, not realizing how hungry she really was. She decides to sit by herself, not wanting to bother the others since it's still very early. After Vanellope was done eating, she decides to go over to Epcot and walk around on her own. The other days have been so busy that she hasn't really had a chance to explore. She also really wanted to ride some of the rides. Well, at least the ones that were still working.
     
  5. Superfly

    Superfly Member

    0   0   0

    **Cue music ...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*As Dr Doofenshmirtz wakes up in his room he is hit with a brilliant idea. After making a few adjustments on his Inatir he makes his way to the lounge area.***"Everyone list the clues for me and my clueinator will procees the data for u"
     
  6. Vackra

    Vackra Member

    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

    OOC - I use tapatalk on my iPhone and it's working fine. I haven't tried it on a tablet though.
     
  7. movingthestars

    movingthestars Active Member

    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

    Jim heads down to the lounge to eat. He is sure today is going to be another busy day, no matter what happens. He hears the little blue fairy whispering something to the monkey about Epcot. He sees others are heading out there as well, so he figures he might as well too. After all, what does he have to do around here? He heads out into the Florida sunshine.
     
  8. Vixy

    Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

    Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

    Diablo is awakened by two texts on his raven-sized iphone. He flies quickly down to the lounge and nibbles some bacon and some bits of buttered roll. After a quick drink of water, he flies off with the blue weather fairy to scan Epcot from the air and see what they find. He hopes the monkey and his flying carpet can help them too. He's got a bad feeling in his feathers...
     
  9. VanellopeFan

    VanellopeFan Member

    0   0   0

    Well, that ride was disappointing, thought Vanellope after exiting a ride called the Maelstrom. She thought it would be a cool ride when she first got on it. Oh well, she'd been on some pretty fun rides today so she wasn't going to let it get her down. Vanellope thought she saw some of the other detectives, but it was so crowded that she couldn't be sure. Looking at the time, she thought she'd go on one more ride then head back to the hotel. You never know, today might be another long day, so she didn't want to wear herself out too much.
     
  10. Aceastrococopuff

    Aceastrococopuff Steamboat Willie Advocate

    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

    Indy joins the rest if the detectives as they leave the area. Indy was getting exhausted as it was a late night but as he looked around realised that there were quite a few tired detectives. Once he realised he wasn't the only one, he straightened up and charged forward too seem like he wasn't.

    OOC: sorry for no posts in a while, on vacation and just managed to get Internet
     
  11. coblj003

    coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

    *After calling back Scar to meet her at The DSI lab, she made her way toward there with an Iced-Mocha to go from room service. Some things she wanted to inquire about that had come about after looking at her notes. Scar was there waiting at the door, "time to interrerogate the muppets...
     
  12. frozenlanterns

    frozenlanterns Active Member

    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

    When Vidia entered the room for breakfast, she grabbed a couple grapes and took a seat.

    She started to think more about the case when she noticed Diablo, Merryweather, and Abu were not with the rest of the group.

    "I wonder where they could be..." she thought as she nibbled on the grape.


    OOC: Sorry for the short post. The forum has been a beast for me today :/

     
  13. dancecats

    dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

    *Yen Sid nods in thanks as the detectives with the ability of flight depart to investigate Disney's complaints of seeing fireworks in the park during the day. Even though he knows that IllumiNations does use fireworks and it could be nothing, he has a bad feeling that something is very wrong, which is why he wants this investigated from the sky, not the ground.*

    Yen Sid (to the departing detectives): 'Remember if you find anything out of the ordinary or even remotely dangerous, please call for back up immediately. I don't want you taking any unnecessary risks to yourselves. Too many of you have been lost already.'

    *Yen Sid turns back to his reports, not really paying attention to them.*
     
  14. Vixy

    Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

    Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

    Diablo soars above the lagoon, following the water's edge as he scans the little copies of countries below. He circles around the metal cagelike tower that he remembers marks the home of the book princess and the white cat. He flies over brown buildings with an ornate white tower, and a pretty star-shaped fountain. He passes the restaurant where the poor orange talking fish was found, and swoops down through a wide orange gate. He's just passing over a wide building with white columns and a clock tower when WHOOSH! --a firework goes whizzing past! He barely misses getting some feathers singed.

    He looks ahead to see where the fireworks are coming from. In a square across from some long boats and striped poles, there's a small human-looking figure holding a blue hat. But it's already wearing a yellow hat, so why would-- Diablo suddenly squawks in surprise-- it's the blue hat!

    Fireworks are zooming out of the blue hat. It doesn't look like the figure is entirely in control of it.

    Diablo flies in a wide circle, avoiding more rockets, looking for a good place to land. He spots a pair of tall columns, one with a statue holding a spear and one with-- he cackles to himself-- a winged lion. He can't resist the joke of landing on the stone lion's head. He pulls out his iPhone and sends a frantic text to all the other detectives:

    COME QUICK COME QUICK FOUND HUMAN WITH STOLEN WIZRD HAT!!!
    IN THE SMALL CNTRY WITH THE BELL TOWER AND THE STRIPY POLES AND THE LONG FLAT BOATS!!
    HURRY HURRY NEED HELP! BE CAREFUL FIREWRKS

    He crouches down on the lion's head to wait for the others and try not to get hit by any sparks, keeping a sharp eye on the little red and yellow figure so that he can follow if it moves.
     
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  15. VanellopeFan

    VanellopeFan Member

    0   0   0

    Vanellope was just getting off Spaceship Earth, which she thought looked pretty cool but was also kind of boring, when her phone goes off. She pulls out her phone and sees she has a text from Diablo. Her eyes widen as she reads the message. He found the blue hat that she'd heard so much about! She puts her phone away and quickly heads to the location of the bird. Hopefully, the person with the hat is the killer. And if it's not, maybe they can get some answers from them.
     
  16. coblj003

    coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

    *Just as Ursula and Scar are about to enter the DSI Lab, an alert is issue to meet in Italy, suspect spotted with THE blue hat. Not wanting to miss the action. The two race out, outside an unused jet-ski is docked outside. With a little of her magic, Scar and Ursula are racing to the italy pavilion...
     
  17. Superfly

    Superfly Member

    0   0   0

    *Cue Music ...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.*Heinz gets the message to go to Italy. He rushes out as fast as he can this time determined to be there with the others as th action takes place.*
     
  18. Story

    Story PinPics : writerkay

    Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

    Belle was barely awake as she left the innkeepers lounge and walked idly around the world showcase pavilions, hoping to meet up with some of the other detectives. She passes by a cafe and didnt see any harm in stopping for a coffee. She halted in her course when she heard her phone beep.

    Now alert, Belle altered her course and rushed to Diablo.
     
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  19. ownedbycats

    ownedbycats Member

    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

    Si and Am awoke to a cacophony of beeps boops and bimms, as all the detective's phones went off. They got up, and only had time for a single full body stretch. Annoyed they start off at a run. They ran like it was the middle of the night and they were playing thunder mountain kitty railroad. They passed the crazy human within 30 seconds and within 5 minutes were at the Italian pavilion

    [​IMG]

    Suddenly, they hear a hissing sound coming closer...

    [​IMG]

    a rocket is coming their way!!! The jump over the side into the canal...


    [​IMG]

    into the waiting boat
     
  20. tokyodisneydad

    tokyodisneydad Active Member

    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

    Scar was REALLY looking forward to interrogating the muppets when he gets a message to return to Italy..the place he had been staking out all night. With his love he jumps on Jet skis and heads through the connecting wateways. Guests are shocked to see a lion and Ursula riding by.


    OOC* I have a feeling I should have guessed way back when I had this suspect at the top of my list.
     
  21. dancecats

    dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

    OOC: You probably should have, Wally. I did have a correct arrest and this is leading to it. :)

    *Yen Sid checks his phone for what seems like the millionth time in the past 30 minutes or so when he receives a text message. He reads the message from Diablo quickly, sees that the raven needs assistance in Italy, and quickly makes his way out of the Boardwalk and into World Showcase. Dodging the sparks, he finds Diablo taking cover behind the lion's head. From that vantage point, he sees the fireworks emanating from the Hat, which is being handled most ineptly by its increasingly distraught user.*

    Yen Sid (speaking quietly to Diablo): 'Well done, my feathered friend. How do you want to proceed from here?'
     
  22. Vackra

    Vackra Member

    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

    Marie finally arrives in Italy. She had run as fast as she could after she got the text message. Pausing to catch her breath and fix her bows, Marie glances up at the raven and Yen Sid. Apparently, this blue hat was rather important.
     
  23. Vixy

    Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

    Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

    Diablo sees that most of the others have arrived. He flutters down to perch on Yensid's shoulder.

    'Well done, my feathered friend,' Yensid says. 'How do you want to proceed from here?'

    Trusting his fellow detectives to back him up, Diablo launches from Yensid's shoulder and, cawing as loud as he can, arrows straight at PINOCCHIO.

    The startled would-be wizard jumps and drops the blue hat in surprise, causing the fireworks to dwindle and die at last. Dodging one last spark, Diablo circles Pinocchio's head, scolding accusingly, and seizes one of Pinocchio's wrists in his talons, lifting the boy slightly off the ground. The boy is light enough that Diablo manages to pull him toward Yensid (although he doesn't seem to be resisting much anyway.)
     
  24. dancecats

    dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

    *Yen Sid barely has time to respond when Diablo launches from his shoulder and dodging the fireworks, flies straight at Pinocchio, who is so surprised to be confronted by a cawing raven that he drops the Hat and allows himself to be pulled toward the waiting sorcerer. Yen Sid nods approvingly at Diablo, places magical restraints on Pinocchio, and waves his hand, summoning the Hat back onto his head before taking a long look at Pinocchio's tear-stained face. His eyes seem glazed by more than just tears. Yen Sid uses his magical sight to take a long look at Pinocchio then waves his hand, shattering a spell that Pinocchio was fighting.*

    Yen Sid: 'Now, Pinocchio, can you tell us what happened? From the beginning?'
     
  25. frozenlanterns

    frozenlanterns Active Member

    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

    OOC: Mannnn, Pinocchio was one of my guesses, but I expected it to be a villain, so I assumed I was wrong.

    Congrats, Vixy! Great Job! I can't wait to see the whole story laid out in front of me! It will be very interesting...
     

Share This Page