• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Esmeralda pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Esmeralda pins!

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm on the hunt for these rare Esmeralda & Djali pins! No one has the first pin for trade on PinPics; the second pin does have 1 trader, and I've messaged her about a potential exchange, but I'm not sure if she'll agree and am hoping to find other traders. If you have either of these and would be willing to trade (or sell at a reasonable price), or you have a lead on someone who might have them, please shoot me a message - I would be eternally grateful!

I'm sure these are going to be super hard to track down, though, so if you wouldn't mind simply keeping an eye out for them or asking around, that would be amazing. I don't have a Facebook account, so if it's not too much trouble, maybe those of you who are in FB pin groups could let me know if you see these on there?

Thank you so much! I really appreciate any and all help! :)

Pin 35147 - Esmeralda & Djali with Pink Ribbon

a7fb98ae9cdfa8c651d761e450a1b189.png

Pin 4923 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame Esmeralda & Djali goat

16a2af4ee586c23950fa7f10329d6143.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back