• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Everyone behave, a priest just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone behave, a priest just joined
Ok, so can someone tell me how to make a signature gift with my most wanted pins? I see that tends to be the norm here.

Thanks,

Fr. B

NDBounce

Ok, so can someone tell me how to make a signature gift with my most wanted pins? I see that tends to be the norm here.

Thanks,

Fr. B

NDBounce
I can do that for you :)
Basically choose the pins you want the most , anywhere between 6 - 24 (The more you choose the more pages it'll be) send me a message with the PinPics numbers associated with them and if you'd like a specific image for the background let me know that too .
Hope to hear from you
David

Aloha and welcome to the forum, Father. I truly enjoyed your stories of how Ariel became your 'girlfriend' and your introduction to pin trading. I completely agree with the 'if you can't beat them, join them', a tactic I have used myself many times with much success (plus it's fun!)

We're very glad to have you as part of our community. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask; I'm certain that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

I can do that for you :)
Basically choose the pins you want the most , anywhere between 6 - 24 (The more you choose the more pages it'll be) send me a message with the PinPics numbers associated with them and if you'd like a specific image for the background let me know that too .
Hope to hear from you
David

David,

I keep getting an error when I try to PM you, so here is my list (ordered by desire):

116074 WDI - 60th Diamond Celebration – Ariel
108980 WDW - GenEARation D Countdown Collection – Ariel
98001 DSF - Jumbo Ariel - Surprise Release
107141 WDI - Princess With Christmas Tree – Ariel
85644 DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection – Ariel
28206 Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Jumping Out of Wa
58681 DisneyShopping.com - Ariel Holiday Series Pavé Crystal Pin
76141 Disney Store Europe - Princess Ariel - (The Little Mermaid)
51757 DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Princess Quote Collection
81719 DLP - Gift Pin Event - Jumbo - Ariel , Stitch , Flounder

Thank you for your assistance. Sorry I had to put this here. I cannot figure out why every time I try to PM you I get an error and get logged out.

Fr. Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back