• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Expand Your Mind With My Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expand Your Mind With My Collections!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
A couple months ago, I finally got around to making my Display for all my new Doctor Strange pins.

Updated: 5/6
j2knHBH.jpg

I hope to become a completist in the future! I already am for Disney produced pins, but I'd like to for the other ones as well.

And now for something slightly different... MOST OF MY OTHER PINS!
JMgeE1Gr.jpg

na6dbZor.jpg

pa1LvSor.jpg

NwkVNLgr.jpg

AYoPj4Hr.jpg

p9NGRjDr.jpg

37YsBoGr.jpg

Last edited:
Also, a big thank you to AvatarAng1 and Timeerkat for helping me out with the west coast releases.

My newest adventure is making a display for these pins. When I'm done, I hope make a "cabinet" for them as well.
wq8vQTG.jpg

Found some 12x12 deep frames at a garage sale for $1.25! I finally have something to put my series Ariel pins in!
OCdCvtf.jpg

All your displays are absolutely beautiful! I hope you don't mind me asking how you made those Dr. Strange and Little Mermaid boards? They're spectacular, omg.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

All your displays are absolutely beautiful! I home you don't mind me asking how you made those Dr. Strange and Little Mermaid boards? They're spectacular, omg.

The Little Mermaid is a canvas that I painted to look like Ariel's Grotto, because I had a whole bunch of cobalt blue lying around. There's corrugated plastic under it to keep the pins in instead of pin backs. It helps keep the canvas from getting too weighted down, too. The Doctor Strange display is made of a mini poster from AMC that I whetted down to shape and mixed with modge podge on corrugated plastic. I then dirtied it up with watered down black paint to make Strange the focus instead of the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back