• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?
No no am not selling it . That person thinks I buy disney stuff to sell for more. I was just being sarcastic to her as she likes to pipe up now and then with an hilarious comment like that.

OHH! LOL okay! Im so sorry, I couldn't tell your sarcasm from that post!

Speaking of resellers, it appears what whoever had that Snow White in the UK has listed a pin set for an outrageous price. Id be a little wary of buying anything from Candy M Cook!
.... lol! Graeme, I just noticed the similarities in your name and hers, shes not your wife is she?! j/k/ j/k!!!!! I am glad to know you do not plan on reselling, Im sure your daughters will love these pins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great payday coming! 4 sets grandmas credit card brothers credit card grandpas credit card and aunties credit card cant wait for my new vacation to walt disney world with the money I make.

I'm really happy, i was able to get cinderella and tiana each at price cost 36 euros. ^^ it's a nice story, some the french forum members, before the pin's set release decided to help members to get the pin's when some are not interested by the whole pin's set or can't afford the high price. So over 30 members subscribe, chose the pin's they wanted. And 6 Pin's set were completed, almost a 7, but we were missing someone for a mulan pin's to complete it.

Some members, around 11 members, volunteered to try to get the pin's set for us to divide as we organized before. We were doubtful, to even get one, but who never tries never knows. 6 members got the pin's set ordered ^^. Out of 11.

The perfect number ! so 6 set were avaible for each people who ordered the pin's at 36 euros each. It's how i got cinderella and tiana. The co op, was so great and over 24 people were able to get the pin's they desired without spending a fortune.

I'm really proud of our french community on this one.

This is really awesome congrats!

Great payday coming! 4 sets grandmas credit card brothers credit card grandpas credit card and aunties credit card cant wait for my new vacation to walt disney world with the money I make.

Are you bringing your family members too, as a surprise for what they did to help? Or are you going alone?

No no am not selling it . That person thinks I buy disney stuff to sell for more. I was just being sarcastic to her as she likes to pipe up now and then with an hilarious comment like that.

Don't mind them, I'm sure your daughters will be happy you got a set, just like when they got the Snow White doll! Congrats!

lol why are you even lying when purely you know you are reselling it. its already on ebay ! lmao

OHH! LOL okay! Im so sorry, I couldn't tell your sarcasm from that post!

Speaking of resellers, it appears what whoever had that Snow White in the UK has listed a pin set for an outrageous price. Id be a little wary of buying anything from Candy M Cook!
.... lol! Graeme, I just noticed the similarities in your name and hers, shes not your wife is she?! j/k/ j/k!!!!! I am glad to know you do not plan on reselling, Im sure your daughters will love these pins.

graeme cookie and candy are together and if not they are the same person !!

@graemecookie we ALL know the ebay account is yours. we ALL know you sold the snow you claimed to have bought for your daughters as well as a number of other LE dolls/items, and we ALL know your selling the pin set for a heinous amount. No matter how much you deny it blah blah blah you would never resell blah blah BS just know we all know, so good luck scamming ppl on this forum ;)

@graemecookie we ALL know the ebay account is yours. we ALL know you sold the snow you claimed to have bought for your daughters as well as a number of other LE dolls/items, and we ALL know your selling the pin set for a heinous amount. No matter how much you deny it blah blah blah you would never resell blah blah BS just know we all know, so good luck scamming ppl on this forum ;)

Wait...so you are suggesting he makes up sob stories to get good deals on items from generous collectors, then resells them at a huge profit? Next you are going to tell me that he joined the forum just after the Frozen craze hit and dolls started becoming especially profitable. Besides, what kind of father would use his kids as an excuse for his greed?

Lol:lol: I have not posted in a while but i was literally laughing out loud. You mean Cookie is a reseller and said he would post up pictures of his dolls and never did? You mean all the times he was asking about value instead of doll details he was not a genuine collector? Geez I don't know how anyone would guess that.

Lol:lol: I have not posted in a while but i was literally laughing out loud. You mean Cookie is a reseller and said he would post up pictures of his dolls and never did? You mean all the times he was asking about value instead of doll details he was not a genuine collector? Geez I don't know how anyone would guess that.
lol i know right, who'd a thunk it.

Why are these people still allowed on here can view get killed off for using the site like this especially go away Anna all she does is brag about what she gets and how much she is going to sell it for surely we can get them kicked off

Why are these people still allowed on here can view get killed off for using the site like this especially go away Anna all she does is brag about what she gets and how much she is going to sell it for surely we can get them kicked off

unless they take your money and refuse to send you the promised items, they can't be kicked off for being "sharks". all you can do is choose to ignore them and not give them any business.

LOL Ohhhh, they broke the mold when they made you. Can't wait to watch and see what happens when all that bad karma comes back, y'know, for stealing sets from legitimate collectors then bragging about the money you made. I wouldn't be surprised if you burst into flames the minute you stepped foot on Disney World soil.

Please keep posts on topic. Personal attacks and posts about selling these pins will not be tolerated and will result in infractions

Don't forget guys, people troll to troll. Disney had a 1 per guest rule implemented and while they may not have caught everyone, ordering 4 sets is highly unlikely :) The Anna alternate account is a well-known troll, I cannot say anything about the cookie one though, so just move on and ignore it, it's most likely a lie to stir up drama ^_^

OK point taken I will stop it just annoys me that's all. I managed to get one set and I am so happy they will stay in my collection always <3

Stay positive that you were able to purchase a set, as for those who are showing off about how they bought however many and are reselling them for ridiculous prices enjoy the bad karma that is coming your way. I hope those who were unsuccessful can get what they want from the set asap for a fair amount! ! :)

Keep It coming guys :)
Omg I don't post pictures up so must be a reseller ! Perhaps I have better things to do then post pictures of the sme doll that a lot of other people have!

Also @anna not like it's any of ur business what I do with the dolls or pins I buy! So keep ur nose out. Actually Snow White is sitting on the shelf not like I need to explain myself to u

to anyone that thinks it's there business to talk about what I do with the disney stuff I buy and keep chatting about it . What sad lives u all lead if u think posting on a few forums Is going to affect me or any sales that I wish to do in the future on eBay or outside .

I could buy every release that comes out and flip it for money, it's not ur business so get real! Not you or anyone will stop me or anybody doing this so get off ur pedestal and get a life all of u!

now back to eBay :) hahaha

I emailed Disney to confirm my order, its definitely confirmed and should be here on Thursday :) Can't wait! I have had lots of nice emails from the people buying the other four from me, makes me enjoy being part of the pin trading community :) I get more happiness from seeing other people so happy, not money. *lame*

Now let's all start planning for the next big set release.. Ha ha

Keep It coming guys :)
Omg I don't post pictures up so must be a reseller ! Perhaps I have better things to do then post pictures of the sme doll that a lot of other people have!

Also @anna not like it's any of ur business what I do with the dolls or pins I buy! So keep ur nose out. Actually Snow White is sitting on the shelf not like I need to explain myself to u

to anyone that thinks it's there business to talk about what I do with the disney stuff I buy and keep chatting about it . What sad lives u all lead if u think posting on a few forums Is going to affect me or any sales that I wish to do in the future on eBay or outside .

I could buy every release that comes out and flip it for money, it's not ur business so get real! Not you or anyone will stop me or anybody doing this so get off ur pedestal and get a life all of u!

now back to eBay :) hahaha

Oh oh no not a scammer alert link! Please don't please hahaha

ooo I have been talked about a lot . Again what sad lives u lead to talk about me for 5 pages lol.

OMG, seriously why are you posting this ?! you are only making things worse by being just rude and completely off-topic.

Last edited:
I emailed Disney to confirm my order, its definitely confirmed and should be here on Thursday :) Can't wait! I have had lots of nice emails from the people buying the other four from me, makes me enjoy being part of the pin trading community :) I get more happiness from seeing other people so happy, not money. *lame*

Now let's all start planning for the next big set release.. Ha ha

I now how you feel ! I'm super excited to receive my set. I just saw the pictures posted by starry-solo. They are stunning ! I really love them. :D:D:D

I won't have mine before thursday, probably friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back