• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fake of Pin 92511?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake of Pin 92511?

tkdgirl368

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So, I am looking to buy Pin 92511WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Hades Chaser Only. I have found someone selling 3 of them. This is a LE 100 pin, so that seems a little off. The person also has some negative ratings for selling scrappers. However, I asked for a picture of the back of the pin and what they sent me looked okay. What do you think? Is this a scrapper?

r.jpg

backing_zps3ofl0za8.jpg

Edit: actually looking now, it looks like it says LE 800 or something on the back? which is wrong...

Last edited:
I would stay away from this seller if the feedback says that he sells scrappers I made a mistake in buying wdi sorcerer hat pins from some one that was selling fakes but at the time I didn't relise but when I tried to get my money back he refused and I had to take a case out on him so I would be very wary from buying from them and it looks like it says le 800 but should say le 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back