• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fake Pluto In Inner Tube Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Pluto In Inner Tube Pin?

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I ordered Pin 33263: WDW Cast Lanyard Collection 1 - Pluto in Tube (Promotion) (PM for website/seller) Unfortunately, it's a scrapper because:
-Goggles are different, where Pluto's eyes should be is green
-There's extra silver metal in the crevices
-Silver outlines are thicker than the pinpics picture
-Metal is silver instead of gold, pinpics says this makes it fake

Oh well. Not a terrible loss. Just wanted to beware everyone. I think the seller used pinpics pictures instead of taking her own pictures, because I also ordered Goofy in an inner tube pin from the same set and in the picture she had there was not hidden mickey but the one I received had one. :(

Last edited:
FYI: You might want to read the forum rules; we're not supposed to mention questionable website or sellers, only ask people to PM you for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back