• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fake/Scrapper Lanyard Starter Sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake/Scrapper Lanyard Starter Sets?

Mbsmart

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Newbie question...but I'm seeing the IASW lanyard starter set on eBay for $24.99. Obviously much cheaper than via Disney Store. Are fake starter sets a thing? Or do you think it's a genuine good deal? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's still in package, it could have come from an outlet or cast store where it may have been sold cheaper than retail. Or it could have been shoplifted/stolen.

If it's still in package, it could have come from an outlet or cast store where it may have been sold cheaper than retail. Or it could have been shoplifted/stolen.

Yikes! I hadn't thought of the stolen possibility! That possibility makes me feel icky about it!

Yikes! I hadn't thought of the stolen possibility! That possibility makes me feel icky about it!

Which is why it's better to pay a little more for the real deal directly from Disney or a reputable seller you actually know where and how they got their pins. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back