• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* falls over dead* SPLAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* falls over dead* SPLAT!

sosai x

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sullybrass.jpg

This picture kills me. Imagine having this in your collection!!

:anxious::lol::wavey:

Sorry for replying off topic, but isn't Sosai X a Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets/G-Force reference?

If so, awesome. :)

Cool, although I'd prefer to have that mustache. :p

Even cooler is the fact that the mustachioed man in the picture is Disney Legend Bill Sullivan... he is the original owner of the badge he's holding. Sad part is.. I have his Disney Legends nametag in my collection :rock:... but he doesn't want to sell his Disneyland badge. :frown:

legendssmall.jpg

I guess I will just have to settle with the nearly identical badge I already own.. only difference is the name on it...

warrick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back