Fantasy pins, yay or nay

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Kitty, Jan 18, 2018.

1. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

I messaged you on Tapatalk. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I agree with you. There are some beautiful fantasy pins, but I had to draw the line somewhere so I don't own any fantasy pins. I think the artists are amazing and I enjoy seeing them though.

Ajk likes this.
  3. RachaelNunez

RachaelNunez Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I just recently have been getting into fantasy pins. At first I didn't want them because they aren't official Disney and I just couldn't see them as part of that collection. But I think if it makes you happy when you see it and it's as beautiful as a lot of them are, then its worth it to have a separate collection of them just to appreciate them for what they are.

4. RachaelNunez

RachaelNunez Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Also another reason why I like them is because there are some movies and characters that I feel Disney just doesn't make enough of. There are lots of people out there that make beautiful designs, so it opens up a whole new world of options. If I like a character or movie, I don't feel like it's fair to cut those options out just because they aren't official. If I love the pin, then it really doesn't matter if it's Disney's or not. To me, the value of the pin comes from a personal perspective, not from a number or what everyone else thinks about it.

Papaya likes this.
  5. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I like how this picture shows up for this thread on Tapatalk.

Sergeant Latte is now the SpokesFace for Fantasy Pins Lolz...
    This face says "Yay! Fantasy Pins"
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MerlinEmrys and PixiePost like this.